• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can assume the Falcons aren't going to draft a QB. New coach, new GM. 4th pick. I think we have to get to #3 to secure a QB.

I don't think we can assume the Falcons aren't going to draft a QB. New coach, new GM. 4th pick. I think we have to get to #3 to secure a QB.

what would be the likely landing spots for Ryan and Stafford?

what would be the likely landing spots for Ryan and Stafford?

https%3A%2F%2Fi.forbesimg.com%2Fmedia%2Flists%2Fteams%2Fnew-england-patriots_416x416.jpg

AAUvwngvjzE3stteFESq5ZCWVZem4MswCqCj6ezHZkPV6a4=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

https%3A%2F%2Fi.forbesimg.com%2Fmedia%2Flists%2Fteams%2Findianapolis-colts_416x416.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fi.forbesimg.com%2Fmedia%2Flists%2Fteams%2Fphiladelphia-eagles_416x416.jpg

We are wanting to bring in a GM who has 50/50 say in personnel decisions split with Rhule. Based on all the Temple guys, saw this coming.

Putting alot of eggs in the Rhule basket.

Who breaks the ties on all of the inevitable personnel disagreements?

I'd rather lose with Cam than Teddy if that's my only two options

I'm guessing that that relationship is over, as much as I like Cam. I don't know who offers him starting $$ next year with that shoulder.

The other team that has been linked to Garoppolo has been NE.

Falcons Texans and Chargers requested interviews with Brady

Yeah, expect OCs to fill most of those HC vacancies. Bienemy and Daboll appear to be locks and may be able to name their job. To me, Jax and LAC are the best jobs. Jax has Lawrence on a rookie contract with tons of cap space and some extra picks. LAC has their QB and a talented roster. The 2 problems with LAC are they play 16 road games, and they're almost always banged up more than most every other team. Is there something in their strength/conditioning and old practice ways that has made them so vulnerable to injuries? The other potentially good vacancy is NYJ, provided you have faith in Joe Douglas' ability to draft better than his predecessors, and provided you like either Darnold or Fields. If you like Darnold, you can trade back to 5 so Cin can draft Sewell or 7 so Det can take Fields. Some of the talking heads are saying Hou is a good job, but BOB did a lot of damage to that roster and cap. They don't have a full slate of picks again till next year.

Yeah, expect OCs to fill most of those HC vacancies. Bienemy and Daboll appear to be locks and may be able to name their job. To me, Jax and LAC are the best jobs. Jax has Lawrence on a rookie contract with tons of cap space and some extra picks. LAC has their QB and a talented roster. The 2 problems with LAC are they play 16 road games, and they're almost always banged up more than most every other team. Is there something in their strength/conditioning and old practice ways that has made them so vulnerable to injuries? The other potentially good vacancy is NYJ, provided you have faith in Joe Douglas' ability to draft better than his predecessors, and provided you like either Darnold or Fields. If you like Darnold, you can trade back to 5 so Cin can draft Sewell or 7 so Det can take Fields. Some of the talking heads are saying Hou is a good job, but BOB did a lot of damage to that roster and cap. They don't have a full slate of picks again till next year.

If you like Darnold, why would you trade back instead of drafting Sewell ? You could also draft Jamarr Chase. You'll definitely loose Sewell if you trade back and might not get the WR weapon you wanted.

If you like Darnold, why would you trade back instead of drafting Sewell ? You could also draft Jamarr Chase. You'll definitely loose Sewell if you trade back and might not get the WR weapon you wanted.

Because Becton is already working out great at LT. Trade down to 5, pick up an early 2nd for the trade, and take whoever is there between Chase and Smith. One of them will likely still be there at 5 but less likely at 7. If you trade with Cin, that would also make it likely that Det, Car or another team would trade to 3 or 4 and pick up Fields.

K Joey Slye extended through 2021. BTW, K Gordon Gano had a great year with NYG.

I'm still pissed that we beat Washington - we'd be picking 3rd if not for that dumb shit. I don't care what Ruhle says, winning that game does nothing whatsoever to advance our team and it showed when the Saints took us to the woodshed a week later. Getting a QB at 3 versus 8 is massive for the future of the team. So so so dumb to win that meaningless game.

Probably Ron’s way to stick it to us by unleashing the full Dwayne Haskins knowing it wouldn’t hurt WFT playoff chances

WFT was so bad there’s no practical way we could lose that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back