• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would trade CMC in a hot second for Watson

just pick up Etienne

it_s_happening_isn_t_it-uid14882163151857-360x240.gif

i would trade CMC in a hot second for Watson

just pick up Etienne

yeah I love CMC but our odds are better with an all-pro QB and average RB than they are with an average QB and an all-pro RB

yeah I love CMC but our odds are better with an all-pro QB and average RB than they are with an average QB and an all-pro RB

And odds are Watson is far more likely to play at a high level in 3 years, 5 years, and definitely 10 years from now.

If all the white chicks in Charlotte lose Luke, Olsen, and CMC in two offseasons there is going to be a full scale revolt in these parts.

And odds are Watson is far more likely to play at a high level in 3 years, 5 years, and definitely 10 years from now.

Yeah, Watson is still really young, and while he hasn't had a huge amount of success, no one's blaming him for any of that. He's the 7th best quarterback in the NFL, at worst. Meanwhile, McCaffrey was going to miss half the season this year, even if we were in true playoff contention.

Kind of lame that, as good as Mike Davis was, we don't have much depth at RB. I don't know if you could get a fifth round pick for Reggie Bonnafon. I guess we can expect Rhule to pickup some guy at RB who he once recruited at Temple this offseason.

Yeah, Watson is still really young, and while he hasn't had a huge amount of success, no one's blaming him for any of that. He's the 7th best quarterback in the NFL, at worst. Meanwhile, McCaffrey was going to miss half the season this year, even if we were in true playoff contention.

Kind of lame that, as good as Mike Davis was, we don't have much depth at RB. I don't know if you could get a fifth round pick for Reggie Bonnafon. I guess we can expect Rhule to pickup some guy at RB who he once recruited at Temple this offseason.

why can't we get some Baylor players at least. they all gotta be Temple.

If all the white chicks in Charlotte lose Luke, Olsen, and CMC in two offseasons there is going to be a full scale revolt in these parts.

Yeah, my wife ain't happy.

It could be a performance issue on my side but neither here nor there

Perhaps some of these ladies will become Chinn nuts going forward.

on the flip side, it's been a real struggle for OWGs going from Cam to Teddy to maybe Deshaun. If only Kyle Allen worked out.

they're probably all big fans of Derek Anderson on Twitter, though.

You think Houston would trade Watson for CMC and the #8? They need a QB and aren't guaranteed a QB at #8 unless it's Mac Jones. What would they do, run the wildcat with CMC for a year until they have the #1 pick next year? Carolina may have the desire, but I don't think they have the right pieces. Houston needs either a QB in return or a pick in the 2-4 range so they can be guaranteed a QB of their liking.

CMC + Teddy + #8 + 2021 3rd + 2022 1st is the only way I could see that working. And that assumes the Texans would want Teddy.

I suspect any Panthers deal for Watson would be a draft day deal contingent on being in the position to draft Fields or Wilson.

That's why I think Miami is most likely. Miami could trade Tua + #3 (originally Houston's pick anyway) + #18 or 2022 1st + 2022 2nd + additional picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back