• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I always, always pull for teams that have little to no concept of how to manage a team/organization.

Horrible mismanagement. We got more for Kyle Allen than for Cam.

I do agree. But Cam's trade value is in the future when he can demonstrate health. The team couldn't postpone making other moves waiting for that to happen. But once we signed Teddy, Cam's trade value was shot. I'm sure the team realized this and bit the bullet.

Absolutely fuckin criminal what they've done to cam, and what they've done to this roster the last 2 or so years. We are going to suck, but hey, atleast we will have a bunch of temple players getting checks!!!! Fuck that shit.

Everyone's upset about COVID-19 and Manning, and I think it's spilling over here. Let's see how Tepper and new regime play out after the tanking season/s.

Newton released at 3:15 PM, less than an hour after the stay at home order comes down for The Great State of Mecklenburg.

Hopefully Forsyth County will issue a similar order soon.

Man, WTF is going on here. It's not like Temple was all that good.

Matt Rhule's Carolina Panthers: Teddy Bridgewater and PJ Walker are our QBs

2 years, $20M. He’s been more productive than I thought. Wouldn’t hurt to have a tall WR. That seems like a lot of money for a 3rd WR on a team with a pass catching RB.

I wonder if Samuel is the odd man out.

Anderson is fast too. 4.4 speed.

We just signed Seth Roberts (6'2") a few days ago too. Remember that ? He averaged about 40 catches per year for the Raiders before having a down year in Baltimore.

Right now we're looking at next to zero returning production from TE.

I'm not a fan of our signing all of Rhule's former players, particularly overpaying for Robby Anderson. Reminds me of Chip Kelly collecting Ducks while at the Eagles.

Robby Anderson is pretty damn good, significantly better than DJ Moore at this point. If Cam were still here it would be a great signing, not sure what Bridgewater will do with him though.

Robby Anderson is pretty damn good, significantly better than DJ Moore at this point. If Cam were still here it would be a great signing, not sure what Bridgewater will do with him though.

You don't know whether Cam can throw the ball.

Robby Anderson is streaky. I like DJ Moore better for speed, upside, and salary cap friendliness. He had a good year with shitty QB's.

From watching just a little of the LSU offense, they seem to attack cover-2 by sending fast WR's on fly patterns and someone up the middle. Either the safeties cannot get over in time to guard the deep ball, or the middle is open for post routes, et al. I'd think Moore and Samuels would be those speedy outside WR's. That leaves Anderson to work the middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back