• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now Donte gets tired or something and just runs out of bounds when he had plenty of space to keep going.

That Geico "We've got Aunts" commercial just kills me. "Expired. Expired. Expired." Ha ha - Preach!!! :)

I’m not at home and got the alert that we got within 7 so I decided to see if we could get a stop and pull out a win. Oh well.

Harrison Butker just nailed a 58 yarder in OT for the win.

Our shitty former GM made one great 7th round pick to cover for Gano. And our current shitty GM just let him go. Fuck all of this.

Love those guys.

Harrison Butker just nailed a 58 yarder in OT for the win.

Our shitty former GM made one great 7th round pick to cover for Gano. And our current shitty GM just let him go. Fuck all of this.

Gentleman might have the most over inflated ego outta people in major sports

Wow. Goal line Cam with 3 seconds on the clock. Need a TD to win.

And that did not work.

Thanks for Cam, Panthers.

Looks like he'll be great for another 5 years.

Thanks for Cam, Panthers.

Looks like he'll be great for another 5 years.

We’ve been there. Cam does his thing in the 2 min drill and the playcall and/or OL don’t show up at the end.

And then Collinsworth comes in acting like the Patriots just all of a sudden turned Cam into the Cam we just saw. Get outta here with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back