• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we’re good. But our 2020 draft class is looking brilliant. Brown is going to be a monster and Chinn and Matos look like possible stars.

I don't think we're good, but I don't think there are that many good NFC teams. 8-8 is certainly possible.

Great drive to kill clock and get points. That felt like the kind of drive the Panthers punt after three and out and immediately give up a TD

Wasn’t Brown like the lowest graded in his position a week ago?

He’s very young, at a position where rookies struggle, with no preseason. He’s shown flashes of brilliance, and his size and physical ability are insane. He’s going to be very good.

Man, I hope with a .500 record, we can get a better crew than Speilman and this dude. They get almost everything wrong.

We are alot better now then we were at the beginning of the year. We were going to be hurt by limited training camp and no ex games with a new coaching staff.

maybe we can trade CMC to gettleman for the #1 pick

two headed saquon and CMC backfield and he gets to keep danny dimes

Including thinking they were in Arizona.

That was the most obvious one. The best was Spielman talking about how to check out personnel to know the Panthers are going to run and then it was play action to Davis for a 10+ yard gain.

The OL was great. The DL was very good against the run except for the one long Kyler run and a few other scrambles.

There’s no point tanking for the 4th pick. Get on board this is a playoff team. Choo fucking choo

Exactly. Bridgewater has been good enough. Lots of other needs can be addressed with a mid first round pick. I’m hoping for a playoff contender at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back