• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't get why we'd go after Bridgewater. Must be the Joe Brady connection, telling Rhule he really believes in Teddy is my only thought there.

If we trade Cam then we need to just roll with Grier or Allen so we don’t accidentally win 4-5 games next year
Yeah, needs to be a Matt Moore/Jimmy Clausen era tank with Grier and Allen next year. Just be awful and draft Lawrence. No reason to dick around and finish with 5 wins.

ETUmRgyWkAAkgYo

Tepper and Co not leaving a good taste in the mouth of some of our legends. TD, Greg, and Cam all gone not of their own volition. I don't like it much. Hope we just tank for a good draft pick

Tepper and Co not leaving a good taste in the mouth of some of our legends. TD, Greg, and Cam all gone not of their own volition. I don't like it much. Hope we just tank for a good draft pick

No doubt. I don't get why owners do this. There is a right way and a wrong way to part ways with fan favorite veterans.

Cam is the most *important* Panther ever (different from "the best").

Tepper is cold blooded man, treating the legends like a stock that he needs to boot from the portfolio.

Cam is the most *important* Panther ever (different from "the best").

Tepper is cold blooded man, treating the legends like a stock that he needs to boot from the portfolio.

Good. In the NFL you win by being proactive and moving on older players before they cost too much and begin to regress. Name one long tenured club legend that was starting in the SB this past season.

Good. In the NFL you win by being proactive and moving on older players before they cost too much and begin to regress. Name one long tenured club legend that was starting in the SB this past season.

Kelce

If you want ongoing success you need to be ruthless and cold blood with no sentimental value to players or the fan base at all, aka the Belichick way.

Agreed. They're acting like they cut him.

I really don't trust Hurney to draft a rebuild. There's a very good chance we get one great defensive player and nothing.

Teddy Bridgewater to the Panthers. 3-year deal, $20M a year. That's basically Cam's last contract which is a middle of the road starter contract now.

Last edited:
We need to lose and lose and lose. Stock up on draft picks. Get rid of the bad contracts. Then have another good 3-4 year run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back