• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly looked like he could be a solid long-term backup. It would be a huge luxury to go into next season with the QB position secure.

Rough season, but it looks like we are fine at both QB spots. Re-sign Mike Davis. Our top 3 WR are good. Keep Armah and Manhertz. See what Thomas can do in his contract year. Draft OL and D.

And the coaching staff is definitely a keeper. Tepper's billions can go toward keeping Brady around for a few more years.

Last edited:
In the 4 games prior to today Panthers has forced 2 total punts. Forced 6 today.

I'd be perfectly fine with our top "OL" pick being a tight end. Thomas just doesn't have it and Manhertz is not going to be an asset in the passing game.

That’s a lot to determine off two picks, one being from a broken route. Walker looked good.

Meh Walker looked like a decent backup. Would love to see him build off that tho. Definitely potential but outside the picks there were multiple horrible throws. Honestly the pucks weren’t the worst of it.

Walker was in the XFL what Wolford was in the AAF. Walker was better than I expected and it was definitely something to build on.

walker looked better in that game than grier has ever looked. i wouldn't feel bad about him as a backup QB

What’s the type of player we could have had in the third round instead of Grier? Like who was available around that slot and where would they be contributing?

What’s the type of player we could have had in the third round instead of Grier? Like who was available around that slot and where would they be contributing?

Well Chauncey Gardner Johnson was picked several picks after Grier. That would have been nice.

Those losses to Vegas and KC were quality losses.

I didn't appreciate that PJ Walker was the starting QB for Temple against us in the Military Bowl

I don't think that's bold and is probably on script with the original plan in signing him. He can be cut after 2021 and only count 5m towards the cap

IMO Bold to think the Panthers are going to find a replacement for Teddy B without a top 3 draft pick.

We probably won’t have a top 3 pick this year and we will be better next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back