• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, he seems to be operating with as many known variables as he can. Understandable at the beginning of his career. But you hope he has the instincts eventually to find the best coaches and players and not just the most comfortable ones.

Not sure I understand why Ron Rivera wants to be reunited with Allen, but not my problem.

Based on what exactly?

Not much, but at least we know Allen isn't off in the stands signing autographs with time still left on the clock when he is supposed to be closing out a victory. That's a pretty good start right there.

Not sure I understand why Ron Rivera wants to be reunited with Allen, but not my problem.

I guess they signed Allen as a backup because he already knows Scott Turner’s system and plays. It probably makes some sense from that standpoint.

it is weird how there are 2 teams with tons of former players from one other team. is that the case with other teams?

I'm guessing it's because Allen gives them a vet with some experience who knows the offense and can help Haskins out in learning the new system. I see the trade as a win/win. The wild card there is Smith. He's still under contract and is making noise that he'll be healthy enough to play this year.

Horrible mismanagement. We got more for Kyle Allen than for Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back