• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Completely forgot about that play. Can’t believe it’s not seared into my memory for all eternity...

You have to be the only Panthers fan who forgot about that play. It's my lasting memory of Kasay.

I still don’t kill Kasay for that. The defense had completely collapsed so I think the Pats would have gotten into position to go for the win even if Kasay didn’t kick OB

Weird, Panthers chose to spread Kuechly's cap hit over next two years rather than eating the full 6m in 2020.

Who would be the next tier: Mills, Olsen, Delhomme, Muhammad?

Mike Minter, Dan Morgan, the good Kalil, and Thomas Davis,

Although TD should probably be in Tier 1, i'd swap Peppers for TD. TD was everything a panther should be, Peppers for the most part was everything a panther shouldn't be.

Last edited:
He had 97 sacks with the Panthers and 159.5 overall. Charles Johnson is #2 with the franchise at 67.5.

He had 97 sacks with the Panthers and 159.5 overall. Charles Johnson is #2 with the franchise at 67.5.

Counter point, he was a Tarhole.

He also didn't play past his rookie deal for the prime of his career. That's disqualifying in my opinion, add on top of that the way he left, fuck him.

TIL there are Panthers fans who don't like Julius Peppers. WTF. Dude is the man.

Thomas Davis, Charles Johnson, Will Witherspoon, Chris Terry

whatamount and tintin with terrible takes. who would’ve predicted that?

Luke joins the team as a pro scout. Glad to still have him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back