• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. No way we line up in 2TE sets anymore. 3WR + CMC + Manhertz/Thomas/Armah.

Robby Anderson is streaky. I like DJ Moore better for speed, upside, and salary cap friendliness. He had a good year with shitty QB's.

From watching just a little of the LSU offense, they seem to attack cover-2 by sending fast WR's on fly patterns and someone up the middle. Either the safeties cannot get over in time to guard the deep ball, or the middle is open for post routes, et al. I'd think Moore and Samuels would be those speedy outside WR's. That leaves Anderson to work the middle?

I wonder why Samuel doesn’t play inside. I get that he’s a burner but he seems too small and weak to go up for balls on the outside. I think his skills would work better in the interior.

In the old offense, CMC was basically a RB and slot.

Funchess to the Packers.

Feels weird to see Cam being released. I guess Tepper wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to clean house and was tired of the mediocrity.

Fittingly NFL Network is showing our SB loss to the Pats.

QB1 always & forever. I will root for him wherever he goes, as well.

Additionally, I am still pissed at how this was handle by the organization & the decisions that have been made regarding the future of this franchise.

I can only think of like 5 returning players off the top of my head

There are still plenty but I think Shaq and Manhertz are the only ones who have been in Charlotte for more than 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back