• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Ruhl was very unimpressive in the interview from yesterday. He said a whole lot of nothing. Hopefully he ends up being a good hire, but I'm not a fan thus far.

I thought Ruhl was very unimpressive in the interview from yesterday. He said a whole lot of nothing. Hopefully he ends up being a good hire, but I'm not a fan thus far.

Agreed. I'm generally sour on NCAA to NFL hires. Yes there are exceptions (Jimmy Johnson, Pete Carroll, Coughlin for awhile) but they helped drive organizational shifts. I don't see Ruhl as that guy based on what I've seen so far.

Gerald McCoy out for the season with the Cowboys, another player that converted to a vegan plant based diet and saw production and health take a significant decline. Teams should watch out for players choosing reckless diets. You would let them ride a motorcycle without wearing a helmet, going vegan is far worse.

Ruined Cam to be honest, pretty sad to see.

So you know how we traded our perennial Pro Bowl OG Trai Turner for an over the hill LT in Russell Okung?
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...retirement-over-covid-19-concerns-per-report/

[h=1]New Panthers tackle Russell Okung considering retirement over COVID-19 concerns, per report[/h]

So this definitely turned out to be completely fake news.

Some real news however is Okung has some pretty interesting views on CoVid to say the least, seems like he gets his news from InfoWars...

RB Jordan Scarlett released. 5th round pick last year. Was injured in the preseason last year and was kept around despite Holyfield performing better because I guess they didn't want to look idiotic for releasing a guy they just drafted. Bonnafon firmly entrenched as the #2 RB now.

Related.

Rhule says: “I think Mike Davis has had a great camp. I mean, just a great camp. He’s running, he’s getting open.”

Our takeaway: Davis has been one of the surprises of camp thus far. Due $3 million this year, the 27-year-old seemed to be a likely candidate to be cut, but instead he has established himself as the leader to be McCaffrey’s backup. Davis has been contributing on special teams and has looked good throughout the first week of practices. He runs with a lot of power and after losing some weight over the offseason, looks ready to play a role in Joe Brady’s offense. As Davis said Tuesday, the priority is keeping things rolling when one of the best running backs in the league steps off the field. “You just want to make sure that there’s no drop-off.”

Stock down: RB Reggie Bonnafon

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article245242735.html

Strange tweet from Bill Voth that practice has been canceled today. Positive COVID test seems like the best guess?

or about current CMPD controversy regarding gassing of george floyd protesters

Officially announced today that there would be no fans in Bank of America Stadium at the home opener vs. the LAS VEGAS Raiders.

No question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back