• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t want to draft a franchise QB who left UGA because he couldn’t beat out Jake Noodle Arm Fromm

Would rather take Nance from NDSU if we don’t draft #1

I don't think anyone was taking Fromm's spot at that point in time. He had done nothing but win games for UGA and took them to the natty. Second coming of Peyton Manning in college would've been on the bench.

I don't think anyone was taking Fromm's spot at that point in time. He had done nothing but win games for UGA and took them to the natty. Second coming of Peyton Manning in college would've been on the bench.

yup - like cam sitting behind tebow

Moore is really good with the ball in his hands. Staff needs to create easy ways to do that.

Shaq Thompson needs to use the sideline as an extra Defender and he would have easily made that play

I’m may end up liking this roster.

Decent chance we are tied for the division lead after today.

Rookies coming up big on that possession. Brown with a TFL and Gross-Matos caused the fumble that should have been called on the field.

As you clearly know, I was referring to Moore’s skill after the catch and as a runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back