• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only fools would think I would call someone's employer out of the blue. The same kind of fools/cowards who hide on the internet to viscously and personally attack someone they don't know at all. Of course, when you go at them, they cry like the little bitches they are.

Chris, it's not about "humor" (British or American). It's about showing who they are.

He brought up my business (which is supposed to be an automatic ban). So, I decided to get him to respond. I did. At the same time, I illustrated to the duplicity and double standards the MODs regularly employ.

what do you even say to a potential employer about someone you only know through the message board?

what do you even say to a potential employer about someone you only know through the message board?

If someone was ever so inclined (it would never be me), they might show how an employee supported the use of Nazi cartoons to try intimidate and insult a Jew. I'm guessing not a lot of employers would appreciate such a person on their payroll.

Again, I have never nor would I ever do such a thing.

BTW, there are a handful of posters who know when I am driving a response. But the blind hatred some of the old children here keeps them from seeing it.

I’m pretty happy with where I am with my career right now but I do sometimes wonder if I’d taken a break from my paid job as a copy editor at a publisher that sold lots of books and copy edited rj’s book for free where my life would have taken me.

Maybe you would have gotten some cajones or at least the money to buy some.

Btw you’re late on your PayPal Venmo rent in my brain

If someone was ever so inclined (it would never be me), they might show how an employee supported the use of Nazi cartoons to try intimidate and insult a Jew. I'm guessing not a lot of employers would appreciate such a person on their payroll.

Again, I have never nor would I ever do such a thing.

BTW, there are a handful of posters who know when I am driving a response. But the blind hatred some of the old children here keeps them from seeing it.

I think Juice was talking about as a reference.

I know many of the people beyond posting. Given that I have done it more than once for a few people, I guess I'm doing something right. It's not just references. There have been introductions and suggestions for what they are trying to do. Even storing, holding belongings when someone moved to this area.

But hating me and trying to look tough for a bunch of dickless assholes to get meaningless internet points is much more important than getting along and helping yourself.

Townie, Juice, Junebug and others can keep being schmucks to balance out their lives of never being picked for anything.

What am I thinking? It's 1,000,000% my fault they act that way. It's ALL my fault.

Last edited:
You don't get it at all. I wasn't crying just telling the truth...

If you can't tell sarcasm when it's that obvious, I'm glad I'm not driving on the same roads as you.

Last edited:
Stevie Wonder could’ve seen the sarcasm there, Qc. Jesus.

I did like the driving the same roads reference. I do Wonder if that will replace Stevie as a go-to. I do worry about rj’s eyes though if he saw my emoji and thought that meant crying instead of laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back