• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many of the people beyond posting. Given that I have done it more than once for a few people, I guess I'm doing something right. It's not just references. There have been introductions and suggestions for what they are trying to do. Even storing, holding belongings when someone moved to this area.

But hating me and trying to look tough for a bunch of dickless assholes to get meaningless internet points is much more important than getting along and helping yourself.

Townie, Juice, Junebug and others can keep being schmucks to balance out their lives of never being picked for anything.

What am I thinking? It's 1.000.000% my fault they act that way. It's ALL my fault.

So to be clear we are laughing at the fact that its 1% your fault.

Only in LA would they make an old department store into a mega-movie museum. I wonder if you'll be able to park at the 99 Cent Store and go to the museum.

Townie, Juice, Junebug and others can keep being schmucks to balance out their lives of never being picked for anything.

I just want to point out that winning “Most likely to be admitted into a mental institution” isn’t really getting “picked” for anything.

Only fools would think I would call someone's employer out of the blue. The same kind of fools/cowards who hide on the internet to viscously and personally attack someone they don't know at all. Of course, when you go at them, they cry like the little bitches they are.

My attacks were pretty thick, I have to admit.

Also you brought up your businesses and your book. You can’t bring something up and then go run and cry to the mods like fucking Georgie Porgie when people rib you about them.

I just want to point out that winning “Most likely to be admitted into a mental institution” isn’t really getting “picked” for anything.

The award and the hospital wing are named for you.

Only fools would think I would call someone's employer out of the blue.

There is no doubt in my mind that, if you knew where posters worked, you would anonymously call their employers if you had a beef with them. For you, the board is life and life is the board, and nothing is off limits so long as you tell yourself you are just “hitting back.” It’s why you talk about your businesses and your book on here. There is no separation.

Oh, and you’re fucking nuts. You need help, man. Anger management, hypnosis to bring you back to reality, I don’t know. Something.

My attacks were pretty thick, I have to admit.

Also you brought up your businesses and your book. You can’t bring something up and then go run and cry to the mods like fucking Georgie Porgie when people rib you about them.

I DID NOT bring up the business that you mentioned. Others have.

Fuck off..

There is no doubt in my mind that, if you knew where posters worked, you would anonymously call their employers if you had a beef with them. For you, the board is life and life is the board, and nothing is off limits so long as you tell yourself you are just “hitting back.” It’s why you talk about your businesses and your book on here. There is no separation.

Oh, and you’re fucking nuts. You need help, man. Anger management, hypnosis to bring you back to reality, I don’t know. Something.

Then you are a fucking idiot and have no clue about me at all.

You are the one making this shit happen over and over again. This was done until YOU brought it back. YOU need the attention and pseudo-superiority. You are intensely wrong about EVERY ONE of your assertions.

The reality is I haven't talked about any of my businesses for years. But never be bothered by the truth as you never have been. Please keep deluding yourself and providing so much laughter for so many as you do it.

The reality is I haven't talked about any of my businesses for years. But never be bothered by the truth as you never have been. Please keep deluding yourself and providing so much laughter for so many as you do it.

It doesn’t matter when you discussed them. If you discussed them, they’re fair game. Those are the rules. That’s why the MODS don’t do anything.

So I will keep providing laughter to so many.

Can we have one “RJ settles his beefs” thread? Doesn’t matter who brings it up/hits first, but do many goddamn threads get derailed. Not saying to restrict his posting to there just any posts by him or others about him.

Can we have one “RJ settles his beefs” thread? Doesn’t matter who brings it up/hits first, but do many goddamn threads get derailed. Not saying to restrict his posting to there just any posts by him or others about him.

I like this idea. I would hang out on that thread all day.

Only in LA would they make an old department store into a mega-movie museum. I wonder if you'll be able to park at the 99 Cent Store and go to the museum.

I'm not sure which other city would host a mega movie museum, so "Yeah !"

Adaptive reuse of old big box, industrial, and even entire malls is going on all over the continent though, not just in LA, you myopic dunce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back