• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure which other city would host a mega movie museum, so "Yeah !"

Adaptive reuse of old big box, industrial, and even entire malls is going on all over the continent though, not just in LA, you myopic dunce.

Biff hits first. Nice use of myopic, though.

I feel like RJ posts a RJism everyday, enough that he could easily be replace with a bot.

There’s the “only in _____(fill in location) even though it happens everywhere”,
there’s the “even Stevie wonder could see”,
there’s the “even, _____, _____, _____, (insert three random C to D list celebrities, historical figure or events)”
there’s “_______ (insert some rant to defend his point) followed by my bad”,
there’s “wouldn’t it be great if ______ (followed by some fantasy like perp walk, or Sing Sing),
there’s “Question for lawyers on the board ______ (followed by a sad legal understanding that nobody responds to)”

I’m sure I’ve missed a lot but that’s a good base combined with Sokolove to write the bot script.

I used to think that qfp stood for quality fucking post!

you guys are idiots. QFP is "quad flat package," which is a surface-mounted integrated circuit package with "gull wing" leads extending from each of the four sides, like this one:

220px-Z84C0010FEC_LQFP.png

The DOZENS or HUNDREDS of threats to kill RJ or wish him or his family dead are OK.

The YEARS of stalking him are OK.

A MOD using his position to put NAZI propoganda on his avatar is OK.

RJ got banned for NON-treat. This is diametrically opposite to those who promise to continue and wish him death.

To the other fulfilling Biffs's request for retaliation, RJ has received many negs without retaliating to any of the USUAL suspects.

To ban RJ, without any warning, after and proof it wasn't serious is as wrong as the actions of the MOD who put all of this into motion.

What is SAD and HILARIOUS is that person not going to be held responsible.

I'm OUT....I got what I needed...all this has become is the USAUAL suspects being circle jerking douckebags. Thanks for the laughs.

It’s easy! Just mention something IRL that RJ has posted about here and watch the hilarity ensue!

I feel sorry for your clients. If I can fuck with you this easily, imagine what people who are getting paid to get the best of you can and will do. Your undeserved arrogance gets you played all the time.

It doesn’t matter when you discussed them. If you discussed them, they’re fair game. Those are the rules. That’s why the MODS don’t do anything.

So I will keep providing laughter to so many.

Except, I didn't discuss the first one you brought. Others did.

You do provide a lot of laughter...at you...

Just catching up but jam is what gtb does to juice's mom and jelly is what rj is waiting on his turn.

Did I do that right?

Not even with your dick and a full body condom. It's never right to do her or anything GTB has been within ten miles of.

At first it would seem odd the GTB has vacationed in Scotland, the Falklands and New Zealand. Then you realize that's where the sheep are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back