• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
has pete registered this for any stickers/buttons yet?

PBMPBzr.jpg

I feel sorry for your clients. If I can fuck with you this easily, imagine what people who are getting paid to get the best of you can and will do. Your undeserved arrogance gets you played all the time.

I may be misremembering, but I believe it was you who got banned in our little exchange. Correct me if I’m wrong tho.

Anyway, I’ve previously posted that I was a lawyer, so you can rib me about that. This really does present a novel opportunity for you!

I may be misremembering, but I believe it was you who got banned in our little exchange. Correct me if I’m wrong tho.

Anyway, I’ve previously posted that I was a lawyer, so you can rib me about that. This really does present a novel opportunity for you!

giphy.gif

How does everyone go about the shower process? For me, it’s:

No washcloth. Just soap in my hands.
Facing water, start at the chest and move down to feet.
Lather up hands, put soap down, and wash face.
Lather up hands, put soap down, turn around, and wash undercarriage.
Wash hands
Turn around and shampoo hair
Dry off
TP to dry of the b-hole

RJ, just to contextualize this for you, showering is something the rest of us do to keep from smelling bad.

Wash hands
Dry off
TP to dry of the b-hole

RJ, just to contextualize this for you, showering is something the rest of us do to keep from smelling bad.

I start by shampooing and conditioning my hair. Then I leave the conditioner in for the rest of my shower, rinsing it out as my last shower task.

I do not consciously wash my hands as I'm pretty sure that's happening the whole time I'm in the shower.

I do not use TP to dry my butthole as it's as clean as the rest of my body.

Shampoo the ole head, pit, and crotch.

Bend over and let the water run through the poop chute.

Cry softly to myself for 15 minutes.

Air dry.

Now I know hot to hip hop dance.

Why buy new when used come at a significant discount ?

For all this talk about no women directors being nominated for an Academy Award, not one single person has said which of the male nominees didn't deserve his nomination.

i personally love jockey H-fly - much easier to whip it out

Wash hands
Dry off
TP to dry of the b-hole

This sounds like a fourth grader...a few years ahead of you...you must have Googled it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back