• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not consciously wash my hands as I'm pretty sure that's happening the whole time I'm in the shower.

I do not use TP to dry my butthole as it's as clean as the rest of my body.

A fair point on not washing your hands, although I feel like post-undercarriage deserves special treatment.

I don’t use TP to wash the b-hole. I use it to dry. I don’t want to put my towel up there and I don’t want like the way it feels wet.

I'd watch a myopic about RJs life.

Well, that is how most poster's see my experiences. It's not my fault the highlight of their lives is a board circle jerk.

I completely understand why they have a visceral need to strike out at me. I see it as my reinforcing their therapy. I'm doing a series of public services. Maybe someday, they will be well again. I realize that's not likely, but one must have dreams for others.

shower order is face wash, shampoo, body wash with loofah

I've gone full-time compression shorts for underwear after trying out a lot of the "best in industry" options, like Ex Officio

super pretentious but I basically now wear this Finnish boxer briefs brand called Black Horse. bought a couple of pairs first time I went there because my bag got lost and I needed clothes. Now I pick up a few pairs whenever I go. They now have a bamboo version that's awesome.

I assume there are ones just as good if not better here but I'm too lazy to look.

Not even with your dick and a full body condom. It's never right to do her or anything GTB has been within ten miles of.

At first it would seem odd the GTB has vacationed in Scotland, the Falklands and New Zealand. Then you realize that's where the sheep are.

Nothing like a good sheep fucking. 🐑

My shower technique...

1. Remove sleeping socks, place towel on hook outside shower.

2. Get in shower, turn handheld head away from me, turn on water.

3. When the temperature is right, switch to fixed shower head and wet myself.

4. I use a liquid soap that works for everything, including as a shampoo—put a portion in hand.

5. Pretty much just work top to bottom; head then face then under arms then junk and bottom.

6. Unless I’ve been working in the yard or something, I don’t spend much time on the rest.

7. Rinse off, switch back to handheld head and briefly rinse off the shower walls and floor.

8. Squeegee the water off the glass door and threshold.

9. Dry off with towel.

in-laws watched kid and 1 mo old so wife and i could go out on the town on sat. night.

i think i'm over super-craft cocktails. the hit ratio of "this is interesting but just fine" to "wow, nice" is just too low.

plus my wife got a drink that had a dried lavender sprig clipped to it. wtf

I start by shampooing and conditioning my hair. Then I leave the conditioner in for the rest of my shower, rinsing it out as my last shower task.

I do not consciously wash my hands as I'm pretty sure that's happening the whole time I'm in the shower.

I do not use TP to dry my butthole as it's as clean as the rest of my body.

Keep going. I'm almost there.

I sleep naked (because Juice's mom just can't get enough)
Lights on
Shower on
In and under the water, it'll warm up when it does
Clear nose
Shampoo hair
Bar soap pits, balls/shaft, chest, face, BH
Rinse everything
Out
Dry, typically three minutes or less

in-laws watched kid and 1 mo old so wife and i could go out on the town on sat. night.

i think i'm over super-craft cocktails. the hit ratio of "this is interesting but just fine" to "wow, nice" is just too low.

plus my wife got a drink that had a dried lavender sprig clipped to it. wtf

It's the scam to charge you $15 for an $8 drink. They are playing on the public's desire to think themselves to be cool and worldly versus the reality that they are just suckers.

Not even with your dick and a full body condom. It's never right to do her or anything GTB has been within ten miles of.

At first it would seem odd the GTB has vacationed in Scotland, the Falklands and New Zealand. Then you realize that's where the sheep are.

Stoooooo ooooop. You're baaaaa aaad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back