• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the scam to charge you $15 for an $8 drink. They are playing on the public's desire to think themselves to be cool and worldly versus the reality that they are just suckers.

The usual suspects are really slipping here. Ideal opening for a $500 bar tab reference.

The amazing thing is this scam is working on a bar full of people at the same time. Also, at the very same bar, you can order a gin and tonic for $8 if that's more your speed.

I mean, you can call those patrons whatever you want if you think they're pretentious millennial douchenozzles for drinking expensive craft cocktails, but bars in small storefront suites in the urban core, that don't sell $40 entrees, and do sell drinks that take a couple of minutes to make, are going to charge a premium fo the product and the "experience."

I mean, you can call those patrons whatever you want if you think they're pretentious millennial douchenozzles for drinking expensive craft cocktails, but bars in small storefront suites in the urban core, that don't sell $40 entrees, and do sell drinks that take a couple of minutes to make, are going to charge a premium fo the product and the "experience."

But what about buttchugging?

Hey, soon-to-be new dads. You should watch this commercial:

I thought it was "Florida Mom" at first and I was like, "oh boy, here we go."

Then I watched it and was like, "oh my fucking god, I remember all of that so clearly." Love is changing your wife's giant oversized pad while she whimpers. Fuckin' sucks.

lbE could have used this commercial a few months ago.

super pretentious but I basically now wear this Finnish boxer briefs brand called Black Horse. bought a couple of pairs first time I went there because my bag got lost and I needed clothes. Now I pick up a few pairs whenever I go. They now have a bamboo version that's awesome.

I assume there are ones just as good if not better here but I'm too lazy to look.
Are Black Horse not available in the States, meaning online here?

A bunch of guys telling each other their showering routines is the most "no homo" thing I've seen on here.

Lately.

Guys, we were like, six or seven posts from crossing the threshold of no return on that one. Would have caught the big gay like Townie. Gotta be more vigilant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back