• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we were like, six or seven posts from crossing the threshold of no return on that one. Would have caught the big gay like Townie. Gotta be more vigilant.

It has helped me to read Knight’s posts in the voice of Trump, his Perfect Policy President

Would recommend!

This new Junebug turn to proper chat-threading has me intrigued.

Very much looking forward to seeing Rage Against the Machine make a lot of jokes about playing at the Capital One Arena this August

Why isn't Rage Against the Machine Bernie's house band?

My last two hotel rooms have been #s 420 and 469. The universe is dirty.

Very much looking forward to seeing Rage Against the Machine make a lot of jokes about playing at the Capital One Arena this August

man it always got at me that with how pissed they were during the Clinton era surely they coulda been awesome during W.

Listen I just picked up my kid, changed her into tights/leotard in the car and did my best to put her hair into a stupid bun for ballet class then ran to pick up my dog from daycare then ran back to the ballet studio hoping my kid didn’t have an accident in the interim until I could get back to wait in the holding pen with the other show-kid moms.

I’m doing the best one liners I can from #suburbianwhitepeoplehell

Well they just got back together for this tour

It’s going to be ironic, or something, paying Ticketmaster fees and then like $15 for Budweiser at the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back