• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO barca you gotta try the buffalo chicken nacho fries burrito at taco bell. Top 5 all time TB menu item.

The cookout/df2009 twins are also well equipped to answer that question, if out of practice

Taco Bell #7 is my go to all day every day.

Well they just got back together for this tour

It’s going to be ironic, or something, paying Ticketmaster fees and then like $15 for Budweiser at the show

ALL OF WHICH ARE AMERICAN DREAMS

Well they just got back together for this tour

It’s going to be ironic, or something, paying Ticketmaster fees and then like $15 for Budweiser at the show

Excess ain't rebellion. You're drinking what they're selling.

That’s a whole different band ! And also a song used in an IKEA ad.

yo palma how did homeboy bust up his forehead

Drunkenly walking into a golf cart And shattering a glass on his head.

Been upping My uber tipping lately, but this broad is full on singing along with accompanying finger snaps to Christian rock on a 45 minute ride

Would be a pretty Metal way to die cause she’s only got one hand on the wheel snapping along.

Man, they ask for money every 5 minutes

YO barca you gotta try the buffalo chicken nacho fries burrito at taco bell. Top 5 all time TB menu item.

Might hafta try. Been a while.

Fan of the cheesy Gordita crunch, burrito supreme, Mexican pizza, etc.

Crunchwrap supreme. In my top tier of food to eat one handed while driving.

There was once a time that the chat thread was RJ free. Now he’s over here whiffing on setups like Junebug describing his awful shower routine.

Just got back from Prague, and while it is a nice looking city, I do not get the buzz around it. Tourists are everywhere, even in February, the food and beer are nothing special. The architecture isn't as Eastern European as I was led to believe. A ton of bachelor parties from England and Ireland due the legality of certain substances and activities. Saw the whole city in a day and a half, and by the second night my wife and I opted for pizza and red wine. Also, the hockey team was out of town.

Would be a pretty Metal way to die cause she’s only got one hand on the wheel snapping along.

Man, they ask for money every 5 minutes

k-love is doing their semiannual fund drive right now so it’s like npr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back