• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might hafta try. Been a while.

Fan of the cheesy Gordita crunch, burrito supreme, Mexican pizza, etc.

I've never been a fan of the mexican pizza.

For the most part, I keep it pretty simple at TB. Bean burrito, burrito supreme, beef gordita supreme, nacho supreme/bell grande. But I'm pretty intrigued by this buffalo chicken nacho fries burrito thing.

There's a taco bell 5 minutes away from my house. If I ate it in the car, I'm not sure I would make it home before shitting myself. Some of y'all have some iron guts, man.

There's a taco bell 5 minutes away from my house. If I ate it in the car, I'm not sure I would make it home before shitting myself. Some of y'all have some iron guts, man.

idk if i've ever told this story here, but since i'm sure you'll be sour i chased off knight with my very rude cyberbullying

there was a place out near lebanon, PA we'd drive to from hershey on monday nights because they had a wing special that was stupid good, and the wings were delicious

they had like 30 flavors of wings and the nuclear hot were bearable but very hot, and delicious, and i'd occasionally mix in 6 of those with whatever flavor i had

one night after i'd downed about 24 wings and a couple beers, i was driving back to hershey through farm country and a rumbling in my gut was so loud i heard it over the radio

a couple minutes later i felt a pound of shit just angrily forcing itself through my digestive system with the nuclear force promised on the menu and i had to pull my truck over on the side of the road and run out into the middle of this cornfield and drop my pants and let loose

turns out a corn husk works great as toilet paper in a pinch

Quentin Tavern

out 322, not 422, so i guess not really that close to lebanon

I can only speak to the wings and the extremely strong regional accents.

There was another place Bluebird or something? that my buddy from Lebanon took me to that was good too.

My favorite spots in the general region were Campbelltown Cafe (which I think closed?), Brass Rail, and Sorrento's. We occasionally went to some spots in Palmyra for lunch, and there was a half decent pho spot there but I don't remember what it was called.

I can only speak to the wings and the extremely strong regional accents.

There was another place Bluebird or something? that my buddy from Lebanon took me to that was good too.

My favorite spots in the general region were Campbelltown Cafe (which I think closed?), Brass Rail, and Sorrento's. We occasionally went to some spots in Palmyra for lunch, and there was a half decent pho spot there but I don't remember what it was called.

that's about the highlight reel. Tratoria Fratellis' is the best restaurant. the cafe is closed. bluebird is probably the best place, especially in summer. batdorf is p good, too.

idk if i've ever told this story here, but since i'm sure you'll be sour i chased off knight with my very rude cyberbullying

there was a place out near lebanon, PA we'd drive to from hershey on monday nights because they had a wing special that was stupid good, and the wings were delicious

they had like 30 flavors of wings and the nuclear hot were bearable but very hot, and delicious, and i'd occasionally mix in 6 of those with whatever flavor i had

one night after i'd downed about 24 wings and a couple beers, i was driving back to hershey through farm country and a rumbling in my gut was so loud i heard it over the radio

a couple minutes later i felt a pound of shit just angrily forcing itself through my digestive system with the nuclear force promised on the menu and i had to pull my truck over on the side of the road and run out into the middle of this cornfield and drop my pants and let loose

turns out a corn husk works great as toilet paper in a pinch

You're filling a hole in my life, Townie. Thank you, friend.

Now if you'll just send me the most obscene rep that you can think of about spreading my butt cheeks apart, it'll be like he never left.

Also, there's a cornfield that borders a mile or so of a route that I regularly use on my long run days. Not to proud to say I have left poo mines in the middle of the field frequently. Long distance run shits are their own little special experience.

that's about the highlight reel. Tratoria Fratellis' is the best restaurant. the cafe is closed. bluebird is probably the best place, especially in summer. batdorf is p good, too.

when it flooded several years back and a bunch of roads were closed, we walked like two miles to cocoa diner and had one of the most memorable dining experiences i can recall. it was a truly apocalyptic feel.

the fancy restaurants at hershey hotel are pretty good. troeg's is the best of anything in the region. we used to go to ABC to see shows and drink mediocre beer too. is 2nd street in harrisburg worth any more now than it was then?

i may be going back to hershey either for phish or dead and co this summer.

Breakfast burritos round 2 this morning! Unfortunately, this time, the spicy breakfast sausage has decided that my lower intestines are Fallujah circa 2004 and must be eradicated & destroyed. My walk from the parking lot to the office earlier was full of clench and hope.

amish-women-hand-job-champions-since-forever-make-a-meme-6023440.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back