• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
The short version is that where my and my wife’s family are from. After she got her degrees we decided to move back to settle near family for kid raising reasons. She got a tenure track job and I decided to return to a family business.

Jury is still out on the decision.

I/we were in central PA for about 6 years. Got married in Rooke Chapel, Bucknell. Really nice weather in the summer, winters not so bad. Tons of great places to enjoy the outdoors. Nice people, generally. Relatively easy access to NYC, Philadelphia, NE.

Dammit got strong and watched bojack and got sad and forgot to do my taco bell rankings. Maybe I’ll do it when palma finishes REAL sheep

the second to last episode of bojack was ROUGH

My bad you know EVERY-FUCKING thing!!!!

You are a goddamned chat GENIUS. How could we possibly dare to chat without you! You are ALWAYS the best and make sure the rest of us know it.

We should bow at your feet.

tell us more about how you miss knight's gaping hole

I found something out about MORMOM faith that is unlike any faith I know. If you walk by churnch, synagogue, temple, mosque or other house of faith, people welcome you to come in any see the facility or join their ceremony. Non-MORMOMS are NOT allowed inside MORMOM Temples.

This is even weirder when you consider every MORMOM is supposed spend two years converting people to their faith.

I consider MORMOMS slightly above "Sciencetologists".

When your "institution" is founded on racism on sexism, that "institution" doesn't deserve respect. The only reason MORMOMS theoretically gave up polygamy was to get Utah into US. There STILL many MORMOMS who practice polygamy. It took being scared about losing their non-profit status to change their racial bigotry in late 70s. Then, the church attacked Jews. SORRY, their history is filed with sketchy actions taken by their leaders.

There aren't many good people who are MORMOMS, and their church is despicable. The way they treat non-whites is disgraceful.

it's weird how sokolove is one of our finest posters and rj one of our worst

Let it out Townie!

Overcome all those years of not being picked and of being bullied by so many to become an internet bully.

Turn your inner rage out towards me. You've got the protection of anonymity and distance.

Maybe this therapy will allow you to leave all those years of tears behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back