• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did this "not get picked" thing come from, that seems new

where did this "not get picked" thing come from, that seems new

it’s because rj is a super stud athlete that everyone is jealous of. you were obviously not good enough to get picked for sports teams, and therefore are lashing out. or something

it’s because rj is a super stud athlete that everyone is jealous of. you were obviously not good enough to get picked for sports teams, and therefore are lashing out. or something

aw fuck!

Keep being a little prick. It makes you look sooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooool.

I guess being bullied and mocked most of you life leads your to you internet persona.

Let it out Townie!

Overcome all those years of not being picked and of being bullied by so many to become an internet bully.

Turn your inner rage out towards me. You've got the protection of anonymity and distance.

Maybe this therapy will allow you to leave all those years of tears behind.

If only you knew a guy......

rj when was the last time you smoked weed

When or if I've smoked recently doesn't impact your turn to trying to be a bully.

It's not like you are the only one who is overcompensating, but lately, you have been more driven than the others.

If only you knew a guy......

I've got plenty of guys and gals. I can't believe you don't.

I've got a guy who fixes my car. I've got a gal who fixes my hair. I've got a gal who takes me to the airport, etc.

It's sad you seem not to have any.

I've got plenty of guys and gals. I can't believe you don't.

I've got a guy who fixes my car. I've got a gal who fixes my hair. I've got a gal who takes me to the airport, etc.

It's sad you seem not to have any.

no Uber both ways eh

no Uber both ways eh

Why pay when one has friends? 80% of the time, I fly out of Long Beach or John Wayne. Each is about a fifteen minute drive. Although I much prefer Long Beach, my gal, Hope, is a bartender at John Wayne,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back