• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding ? Surely you've learned something about talking to women by now. I always imagine it would be super easy for a mature dude to pick up women. Single women over 30 are desperate. Over 35 - super despearate.

Don't forget the young ones with daddy issues. They need sweet sweet lovin' too

I think that it is probably not winning over fans of TNG the way CBS hoped. I get what they're doing and I'm into it but that's because I'm a big star trek dork; it's aiming right at me. I don't really care that much about complaints about how the the federation is a utopia or if 'star trek is ruined' b/c of XY or Z. that stuff is dumb; compared to most TV/Movie universes, the internal logic of Star Trek is peerless.

CBS's strategy so far has been to try to make star trek content for star trek fans and this show is "mystery set in the Star Trek Universe", which is fun conceit but I think everyone still wants the magic of a monster of the week exploration show.

They should have released the first three episodes together as an event. I thought the 2nd episode was quite dull. I haven't seen today's yet but I was jazzed at the end of the third ep last week so hopefully now that all the set-up is done we can see some cool shit.

Nowadays I multi-task so often when watching TV, but this show I have to pay 100% full attention to have any idea of what they're talking about. I end up rewinding it a bunch while I'm playing with my phone.

Nowadays I multi-task so often when watching TV, but this show I have to pay 100% full attention to have any idea of what they're talking about. I end up rewinding it a bunch while I'm playing with my phone.

yeah, i do, too. the important plot details come fast and furious and are mixed in heavily with nods/callbacks/easter eggs.

I leave for a few days and the giant pussies like Townie get tags removed?

HOW WILL WE KNOW WHAT BBD IS GOING TO SHOVE UP HIS ASS NEXT?!

Yes. I’m sorry you can’t make racist and homophobic tags anymore, tigerswood.

FWIW and LK can confirm, I didn’t complain about tags about me.

Somebody has to step up and say some shit shouldn’t be said in our community.

Feel free to rep and PM whatever you would normally tag about me in response to this news.

Hah, I wasn't your tagger (I think I tagged maybe 10 times ever?). I did wonder where you got all that donkey cum to guzzle. Always disturbed me a bit when that one popped up.

I hope the oppressed members of the board are showering you with thanks and praise for the justice you've helped bring!

the thing about tags was the good ones to boring or bad ones was like one to twenty-five

much better able to showcase wit in the thread itself

Hah, I wasn't your tagger (I think I tagged maybe 10 times ever?). I did wonder where you got all that donkey cum to guzzle. Always disturbed me a bit when that one popped up.

I hope the oppressed members of the board are showering you with thanks and praise for the justice you've helped bring!

We all decide what kind of community we want to participate in and what we’re willing to tolerate. I guess some of you just don’t care and that’s fine.

Evidently nobody left fucked up tags, so I wonder how they got there. The mods did a lot of longtime posters a favor by not revealing who some of y’all really are, is all I’ve gotta say about that.

We all decide what kind of community we want to participate in and what we’re willing to tolerate. I guess some of you just don’t care and that’s fine.

Evidently nobody left fucked up tags, so I wonder how they got there. The mods did a lot of longtime posters a favor by not revealing who some of y’all really are, is all I’ve gotta say about that.

they should've posted all the tags with their authors before destroying them all

it would have been better to out the racist and shitty taggers than take them away tho imo

Tag: diggler likes to cheat a lot

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back