• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can one of our union bros or sisters negotiate a clause that allows them to be tag moderator for ogboards?

The shit we worry about on this board is why I will never leave this board.

I think I must have missed 95% of what must have been the truly "fucked up" tags. Most of them didn't even register as that bad given stuff you see all over the interwebs/social media.

Sokolove bumped the tags thread. Let's keep the CT as a positive, Chupe-vibing place.

This. Hopefully tags get reinstated. You call out a couple of racist tags, and they all will stop, one would think. Same for the homophobic ones.

Since most of our threads are long-running ones they quickly fill up on their allotment of tags so seems like it wouldn’t take too long to check.

it would have been better to out the racist and shitty taggers than take them away tho imo

I was in favor of this when I initially spoke with LK, but the mods understandably didn't have the time to handle the volume and the inevitable blowback from said racist and shitty taggers.

Just put all the racist tags in Biff's Masked Singer thread... That way nobody will ever see them nor get offended.

You know, a lot of people come to the boards just to read the tags. Not to read Deaconblue's incredibly obvious analysis, but just to read the tags. Think about that.

Sheesh. These gender reveals are getting out of hand.

We all decide what kind of community we want to participate in and what we’re willing to tolerate. I guess some of you just don’t care and that’s fine.

Evidently nobody left fucked up tags, so I wonder how they got there. The mods did a lot of longtime posters a favor by not revealing who some of y’all really are, is all I’ve gotta say about that.

tag - lighten up Francis

No longer being able to view tags from old threads is disappointing. They were half of the fun on "The Fight" thread for example. Are these just hidden now or are they forever lost?

As someone who only uses tapa these days (blocked at work) I had honestly forgotten tags existed.

So don’t really care that they are gone. Also don’t remember any newish funny ones. Seems like it was the same over played references over and over again.

oh to be my dog and sleep on the couch under blankets for approximately 17 hours a day

No longer being able to view tags from old threads is disappointing. They were half of the fun on "The Fight" thread for example. Are these just hidden now or are they forever lost?

You go back and read old threads? I bet you can find some funny stuff in there!

As someone who only uses tapa these days (blocked at work) I had honestly forgotten tags existed.

So don’t really care that they are gone. Also don’t remember any newish funny ones. Seems like it was the same over played references over and over again.

So you don't remember that which you haven't read ? You've been hanging out with high school students who don't do the assigned reading too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back