• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who only uses tapa these days (blocked at work) I had honestly forgotten tags existed.

So don’t really care that they are gone. Also don’t remember any newish funny ones. Seems like it was the same over played references over and over again.

i-dont-read-709051eaf0.jpg

TBH I do kind of want to go tag all the Wake basketball threads now and remind everyone how big of losers they are for caring anymore. Not only is the sport absolute garbage, the people at Wake in charge of it are trash people. These are things I wish I could tag.

So maybe y’all are right. It is missed.

Man, the Josh Gad version of “Gaston” fucking sucks. Probably not surprising

Wait, tags are gone for good? Welp, there goes like half the reason to read the boards anymore.

Man, the Josh Gad version of “Gaston” fucking sucks. Probably not surprising

Yeah, it sucks.

The original is one of my favorite Disney songs.

And it’s ok for me to say stuff like that because I have two daughters.

Yeah, it sucks.

The original is one of my favorite Disney songs.

And it’s ok for me to say stuff like that because I have two daughters.

“I use antlers in all of my decorating” is just one part of this amazing song.

Anyone wanna come clean? I want to know who started some of the more popular ones like "nobody heard shoo's cries" or whatever or "eat less pants fit fatty". I'm guessing Moonz (another RIP) put a lot of work in, but there are definitely some other prolific bastards out there.

I'll be honest - although not too popular, I was the originator of the "sneaky no lifer" tag. I don't even remember who it was in reference to to start, but I was pretty strong with it out the gate and then others (or someone?) took over. It was probably some repressed feeling I had of myself in the grand scheme of things if we're being honest.

Hadn't been tagging too much the last couple years.

I did “moon sits to pee” and inexplicably “ziggy plays guitar”

The one about jhmd being in the chairforce was pretty damn funny.

It’s too bad Diggler and Biff have to be assholes to posters’ “faces” now !!

A conversation between scooter, ConnorEl, and Deaconblue breaks out about termites, AND THERE ARE NO TAGS TO READ.

A damn fucking shame.

And Deaconblue mentions "mud tubes"!

What a sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back