• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a tornado warning now, nothing more fun than sitting in the hallway with children.

Although the high school are way more chill that middle schoolers were. So it’s aight.

I once got out of school in Tucson due to rain, partly because the city’s drainage system is trash, but mostly because the dry wash moats flooded around the houses of all the rich kids I went to school with, and they couldn’t make it in.

It's turning into pandemonium around Charlotte. High rises uptown evacuating to stairwells/basements. Some schools dismissing at noon right when it's getting bad. When they send out an alert that says "THIS IS A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SITUATION. TAKE SHELTER NOW", it really gets the people goin'.

CMS is non-Millennial and the kids are staying at school.

How can you tell if someone's hacked your Chaturbate account ? Asking for a friend.

tenor.gif

I totally didn't get at the time that the circle of trust really meant he only trusted white people

that's great! be sure strick thinks it's funny though

He's BAAACK..

Let's have some fun...RJ Derangement Syndrome is BAAACK.

Pirsig said this: "Wait, he threatened another poster? Y'all know he brought up my health/safety out of nowhere in two different threads, right?".

Cookout was open to listening to banning me if I did this again. DV7 said that if he was still a MOD, Pirsig should have to come to him. What a fucking joke!

What happened was, he lost his shit and was attacking multiple people on multiple threads. All I said was, "if you don't change, you'll have a heart attack before you are 43."

This is EXACTLY like any of the following statements many (if not all) posters have heard during their lives:

If you don't stop doing that, you'll go blind. The person didn't want you to go blind just as I didn't want Pirsig to have a heart attack.

For those who ever smoked cigarettes, I'll bet many people told you that if you kept smoking, you'd get cancer. They didn't want you to get cancer just like I didn't want Pirsig to have a heart attack.

Some have gone to their doctors and got told, if you don't stop drinking or doing drugs or eating so much, you could die. Their doctor was trying to keep them from dying not want them to die.

I can't wait to hear you rationalizations and excuses for you irrationality.

Pirsig and others need to get a grip and get away from their RJ Derangement Syndrome.

But thanks for the laughs.

so i guess milhouse/diggler are my taggers/admirers

it's weird, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back