• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who only uses tapa these days (blocked at work) I had honestly forgotten tags existed.

So don’t really care that they are gone. Also don’t remember any newish funny ones. Seems like it was the same over played references over and over again.

To be fair to Milhouse he has not proven he doesn’t eat dog.

Grocery pickup/delivery is absurd to me. I actually really like grocery shopping, especially right after school. It is very cathartic. Just get my list out, throw on some headphones and crush it. Similar to mowing the yard.

I imagine the difference is the lack of children, which completely ruins the serenity of the experience.

here you go

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

We do the Harris Teeter grocery pickup and have pretty good luck with it. It's pretty clutch when we're going down to IOP and she can order on her phone while I drive. Quick stop on the IOP connector and no grocery shopping after a 3-hour plus drive.

Bruh stopping at the store on the way to the beach is a right of passage. Its one of the few times I can still rationalize buying a shit ton of cheap light beers because its better for "beach drinking".

thanks rj jr

How many of your posts - over your decades as a poster - don’t involve explicitly or implicitly bitching about posters on this board?

At least Moonz was funny and Diggler (allegedly) has a big dick. You just seem miserable.

Bruh stopping at the store on the way to the beach is a right of passage. Its one of the few times I can still rationalize buying a shit ton of cheap light beers because its better for "beach drinking".

but they aren't cheap once you get there

I feel certain that I have achieved this rite of passage.

How many of your posts - over your decades as a poster - don’t involve explicitly or implicitly bitching about posters on this board?

At least Moonz was funny and Diggler (allegedly) has a big dick. You just seem miserable.

red-x-300x166.jpg

but they aren't cheap once you get there

Touche. We actually just booked our "babymoon" for the third week in June in Charleston. Staying in a bungalow in Mount P near Sullivans. My wife will technically be working remotely, but it will be my first week of summer break. Looking forward to being a Sullivan's beach bum for several days that week. Is the Irish place still there with the popcorn machine? Between that place, Home Team and Poe's there will be some day drinking.

Because that's the point of a babymoon right?

giphy.gif

Dunleavy's is still there but has gone down hill a little bit since Jamie and his wife hit the skids a few year ago. Pizza place next door closed and new restaurant is The Longboard, which I have not visited.

Obstinate Daughter is the best food on the island.

I can only (unfortunately) confirm the sizes of two prominent posters, hence “allegedly.”

Holding $1000 cash for Palma while dicks were being measured is easily the highlight of my OGBoards career

I can only (unfortunately) confirm the sizes of two prominent posters, hence “allegedly.”

Holding $1000 cash for Palma while dicks were being measured is easily the highlight of my OGBoards career

What prompted the DM contest? I've completely forgotten.

Moonz most assuredly was not funny. Someone needs to introduce him to the concepts of subtlety and nuance.

God LinkedIn has gone full-on Facebook level bullshit recently. People all over it today posting pictures with their significant other for Valentine’s Day. Wtf.

You either die a 20 year old ragedrunk Brasky or live long enough to see yourself become ASD; BC

God LinkedIn has gone full-on Facebook level bullshit recently. People all over it today posting pictures with their significant other for Valentine’s Day. Wtf.

LinkedIN: Everyone you hate from your office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back