• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of your posts - over your decades as a poster - don’t involve explicitly or implicitly bitching about posters on this board?

At least Moonz was funny and Diggler (allegedly) has a big dick. You just seem miserable.

seven

and I’m the one without a sense of humor

the mods taking away Moonz’s parodies was like 100000000000x worse than taking away tags in terms of board UX

51e6a7d2b303d6088c7ef989fdd435fa8754d6a8caafbdba08933010d3f3a5cb.jpg

Tags: strick dumb as shit, strick is moonzzz parody

Tags: strick dumb as shit, strick is moonzzz parody

Y’all Moonz haters are just a buncha donks. Dude’s late-term meltdown kinda sucked (and was concerning), but peak Moonz was hilarious and pissed off all of the right posters on this board.

Biff, I definitely tagged that you are a manlet a few times.

While we’re at it, who was “s33 cunts up thread again?”

Last edited:
Y’all Moonz haters are just a buncha donks. Dude’s late-term meltdown kinda sucked (and was concerning), but peak Moonz was hilarious and pissed off all of the right posters on this board.

Biff, I definitely tagged that you are a manlet a few times.

While we’re at it, who was “s33 cunts up thread again?

Everyone

I rarely tagged, although there was a recent thread, can't remember which one, which had some amazing ones

Recently did the Whole Foods free two hour delivery thing through the prime app and like half of the groceries were fucked up

Thought of doing same day flowers from them but don’t really trust it, so I was gonna drive somewhere but since I never drive my battery is dead on this frigid day

Alas need a vibe reversal quick, am thinking of putting a good record on
I'm honestly not trying to be an ass, but couldn't you Uber/Lyft to a florist or the Whole Foods and get them yourself?
Or are you too far away/ridesharing not available where you're at?

color me surprised that townie kowtows to the valentines day industrial complex

Wife got me a chocolate covered pretzel so I’d feel bad if I did nothing whatsoever

I ate said pretzel before 9 AM this morning

Remember when the thought of someone stealing your car stereo was actually a legitimate fear?

Related but it seems like the whole after market car audio industry is practically dead.

In DC, the car sharing apps are quickly becoming known as the car break-in and stealing app. Because the cars have keys in them and the app gives location (even to non-renters) they are attractive targets. Some people have put identifying decals on their cars.

Last edited:
My office building gave out red velvet with frosting heart-shaped cookies, and I snagged 3 total, so all set for the wife tonight.

In DC, the car sharing apps are quickly becoming known as the car break-in and stealing app. Because the xars have keys in them and the app gives location (even to non-renters) they are attractive targets. Some people have put identifying decals on their cars.

Townie - new valentine's day gift plan

Remember when the thought of someone stealing your car stereo was actually a legitimate fear?

Related but it seems like the whole after market car audio industry is practically dead.

Yeah new cars at all price points have significantly upgraded stereo systems along with all sorts of integrated tech that renders an aftermarket upgrade largely superfluous. When I was in high school I remember spending hours looking at the Crutchfield catalog imagining all the enhancements I was going to make to my series of below average vehicles.

I'm honestly not trying to be an ass, but couldn't you Uber/Lyft to a florist or the Whole Foods and get them yourself?
Or are you too far away/ridesharing not available where you're at?

didn’t want to wake up the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back