• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's BAAACK..

Let's have some fun...RJ Derangement Syndrome is BAAACK.

Pirsig said this: "Wait, he threatened another poster? Y'all know he brought up my health/safety out of nowhere in two different threads, right?".

Cookout was open to listening to banning me if I did this again. DV7 said that if he was still a MOD, Pirsig should have to come to him. What a fucking joke!

What happened was, he lost his shit and was attacking multiple people on multiple threads. All I said was, "if you don't change, you'll have a heart attack before you are 43."

This is EXACTLY like any of the following statements many (if not all) posters have heard during their lives:

If you don't stop doing that, you'll go blind. The person didn't want you to go blind just as I didn't want Pirsig to have a heart attack.

For those who ever smoked cigarettes, I'll bet many people told you that if you kept smoking, you'd get cancer. They didn't want you to get cancer just like I didn't want Pirsig to have a heart attack.

Some have gone to their doctors and got told, if you don't stop drinking or doing drugs or eating so much, you could die. Their doctor was trying to keep them from dying not want them to die.

I can't wait to hear you rationalizations and excuses for you irrationality.

Pirsig and others need to get a grip and get away from their RJ Derangement Syndrome.

But thanks for the laughs.

You weren't banned for the Pirsig comments.

LK better be careful talking shit, RJ has a guy for things like that.

when is the next mod election?

because I'd like to run on a perma-ban-for-rj platform

Ts and Ps for James Johnson getting traded from Miami to Memphis.

I've watched/listened to this like 10 times since the Super Bowl. Didn't really remember it from that World Cup (remembered Wavin' Flag instead). It's so catchy to me for some reason, and Shakira is just...

Yep, I got banned for a non-threat, but Netflix ACTUALLY threatened physical violence, described it and doubled down on it without anything happening to him.

One person got it on an email to me. "Did you just watch the end of Ocean's 11?"

Danny: I've got a guy

Terry Benedict: You've got a guy?

If I wanted to make a threat, I would have. I didn't, but I did show the duplicity and hypocrisy of the MODs.

Yep, I got banned for a non-threat, but Netflix ACTUALLY threatened physical violence, described it and doubled down on it without anything happening to him.

One person got it on an email to me. "Did you just watch the end of Ocean's 11?"

Danny: I've got a guy

Terry Benedict: You've got a guy?

If I wanted to make a threat, I would have. I didn't, but I did show the duplicity and hypocrisy of the MODs.

Netflix is a meathead that was threatening violence to anyone who wanted to step to him in public. You said you were going to send "a guy" to someone's office. And it wasn't in a friendly joking way (despite the fact that I don't think you were serious).

maybe a joke, but you never know when you're dealing with someone who has a history of reaching out to people's employers

maybe a joke, but you never know when you're dealing with someone who has a history of reaching out to people's employers

Another LIE..NEVER has happened..but you have always been a lying douchebag.

The TRUTH is the ONLY employers of posters I've ever spoken to are the ones I used as a reference to get those jobs as I have multiple times.

Last edited:
Netflix is a meathead that was threatening violence to anyone who wanted to step to him in public. You said you were going to send "a guy" to someone's office. And it wasn't in a friendly joking way (despite the fact that I don't think you were serious).

It was said expressly to get the response it did from pseudo-internet tough guy Junebug AFTER committed a bannable offense that wasn't dealt with at all.

Another LIE..NEVER has happened..but you have always been a lying douchebag.

The TRUTH is the ONLY employers of posters I've ever spoken are the ones I used as a reference to get those jobs as I have multiple times.

WHY DO YOU LIE?

No, you said I reached out. I NEVER reached out to an employer. The employers I spoke with REACHED OUT TO ME.

What you posted was a negative and you know it, but you are too much of a lying scumbag to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back