• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has the potential to be the briefest stint between bannings that I'm aware of.

I can't imagine I'd ever do anything to get myself banhammered... But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't come back doubling down and creating false narratives.

I don’t know why I quoted that.

But anyway, RJ’s back!!!!!! Junebug is here!!!! The chat thread lives!!!!!!

This has the potential to be the briefest stint between bannings that I'm aware of.

I can't imagine I'd ever do anything to get myself banhammered... But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't come back doubling down and creating false narratives.

We live in the era of Trumpism and alternative facts. Many people have said that RJ is quite Trumpy at times. Sad!

What was said to Pirsig wasn't threatening and he needs to grow thicker skin. The rep to Junebug absolutely crossed the line.

Adobe Acrobat Pro's capacity to edit signed documents is pretty crazy

You should know. I've awakened with your tongue licking it.

every time rj tries to banter and thinks he's nailed a big-time gotcha (the venmo/paypal rent check being the best example) and ends up making himself look even dumber (rj woke up with GTB's tongue in his ass -- no winners there), I think of Dwight rattling off his fantasy as co-owner of a hotel in hell

Last edited:
Unlike Juice, I don't need to lie to try to make myself look important.

As LK's post about Junebug, you didn't ban him his breaking the rules nor did you ban Netflix (who did threaten physical violence.). But keep trying to justify your action if it helps you sleep at night.

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back