• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on my Instagram feed, I have around 100 former students who seem to be making the vast majority of their income on Instagram. Have I missed out on some lucrative avenue for expanding my wealth?

Based on my Instagram feed, I have around 100 former students who seem to be making the vast majority of their income on Instagram. Have I missed out on some lucrative avenue for expanding my wealth?

Can you follow the 2 rules?

When thinking about the Danny Manning thing I think it's important for us to learn from our mistakes. The most imortant thing we can learn from this episode is that people from Greensboro are incompetent dullards who should never be hired into positions of consequence.

a crazy thing about human psychology is that placebos can be effective even when people know they're placebos

When thinking about the Danny Manning thing I think it's important for us to learn from our mistakes. The most imortant thing we can learn from this episode is that people from Greensboro are incompetent dullards who should never be hired into positions of consequence.

So you're not a Wes Miller guy.

Also, Dawn Staley played for the Charlotte Sting and Tony Bennett played for Hornets.

I'd have to go with Charlotte-native Antawn Jamison though.

FFS. This time next year I’m going to have Trump it Bernie Fucking Sanders as my President and Danny Manning as my basketball coach. And my whole family will have coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back