• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
0e2d72c4d2aeeea7767f203b7e3834f7.jpg

Watched about half of Pete Davidson's "Alive from New York" last night before I turned it off - just too unpolished for me. The best joke in the first half is the Louis CK story that he opens with...anybody else watch it? Is it worth powering through until the end? I stopped watching when we was talking about how to get women off.

Pete Davidson is not funny. His only worthwhile material, powerful as it may be, comes from the story of his father. Also, somehow he continues to attract the hottest women in Hollywood and I hate his success.

he's pretty funny on SNL, especially when he makes fun of himself on Weekend Update

the first WU where he opened up about mental health was incredible; hasn't been seen on late night since C. Ferguson

the last few have just been him talking about his relationships, which meh

John Mulaney must see something in him. He's taken him under his wing and they do standup together a lot.

Made it back from NOLA in one piece, albeit significantly worse for the wear. Had my phone stolen on Bourbon St. Dropping a thousand bucks on a new iPhone after the other expenses this weekend was a major buzzkill. Otherwise had a blast, saw the Endymion parade which was really cool, nice group dinner at Brennan’s, club hopped down Frenchmen St one night. Still having trouble operating my brain.

Me every bachelor party or guys trip: I’m gonna pace myself and not rampage right out of the gate

Also me: starts rampaging right away every single time

Made it back from NOLA in one piece, albeit significantly worse for the wear. Had my phone stolen on Bourbon St. Dropping a thousand bucks on a new iPhone after the other expenses this weekend was a major buzzkill. Otherwise had a blast, saw the Endymion parade which was really cool, nice group dinner at Brennan’s, club hopped down Frenchmen St one night. Still having trouble operating my brain.

Was this a Friday-Tuesday bachelor party in NOLA?! If so, you were screwed from the jump. Maybe the delay in becoming a human again can be attributed to a delay in posting?

John Mulaney must see something in him. He's taken him under his wing and they do standup together a lot.

Yeah, this is what I can't quite get my head wrapped around. I don't know Pete's early stuff, but he was brought on to SNL at age 20 and has garnered support from people like Mulaney who I find to be incredibly funny. Outside of SNL, Pete's stuff just hasn't clicked with me and I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Was this a Friday-Tuesday bachelor party in NOLA?! If so, you were screwed from the jump. Maybe the delay in becoming a human again can be attributed to a delay in posting?

Thursday-Sunday. Definitely very aggressive (at 33 at least). Monday was spent just getting a new phone basically. Tuesday trying to piece my life together. Today actually attempting to accomplish something (aka posting).

where else did you eat

Katie’s and Mother’s. Some other places obviously but I just don’t remember. Went to French 75 bar which was a nice break from the crowds and stuff. Wish I had time to take in some of the other recalls everyone provided but once things started happening was at the mercy of the momentum. I did really like the Eliza Jane hotel we stayed the first night. Would highly recommend.

TSLA makes me want to fucking kill myself. I sold everything at $300.

I know I should go all in at $900, because $1,000 is a sure fucking thing, but I can't get my fingers out of my vagina to make the trade.

Fuck me, fellas. Sell your fucking wife and dump everything into TSLA to make 100 Gorillion dollars by September. Shits gonna hit $1,000 before the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back