• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Juice, I don't need to lie to try to make myself look important.

As LK's post about Junebug, you didn't ban him his breaking the rules nor did you ban Netflix (who did threaten physical violence.). But keep trying to justify your action if it helps you sleep at night.

Junebug didn't break any rules.

And netflix drunk rage posting didn't either.

It was said expressly to get the response it did from pseudo-internet tough guy Junebug AFTER committed a bannable offense that wasn't dealt with at all.

My my
You are back

Look how stupid you are
Implying I did something wrong
For mentioning something
Everyone knows you brought up on the board

Can’t you see? You’re unhinged,
And making
Real life threats to send someone to my office?
Don’t do it again, dumbass

My my
You are back

Look how stupid you are
Implying I did something wrong
For mentioning something
Everyone knows you brought up on the board

Can’t you see? You’re unhinged,
And making
Real life threats to send someone to my office?
Don’t do it again, dumbass

Deep poem, man

RE: Junebug- I didn't bring it up. Others have and each time they did MODs refused to stop them. But I would get banned if I brought up where someone else worked.

What's stupid is to think if I was ever going to do anything that I would tell you.

LET ME BE CLEAR - I HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING ANYTHING AND NEVER DID.

Which one of you asked RJ to come to the Chat Thread and explain himself ? It wasn't me !

our current mods are too scared to ban rj more than a week

I'm not

juice for mod 2020

I just hope that RJ went down to the sports bar in HB and told this story about his banning from the message board to Monica and the rest of the wait staff and got a free beer.

I unironically and unabashedly enjoy the song It’s Raining Men.

RE: Junebug- I didn't bring it up. Others have and each time they did MODs refused to stop them. But I would get banned if I brought up where someone else worked.

What's stupid is to think if I was ever going to do anything that I would tell you.

LET ME BE CLEAR - I HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING ANYTHING AND NEVER DID.

Oh boy; then you’re going to be really pissed when you read the first letter of each line of my poem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back