• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
RJK, why don't you go over to Juice's mom's house and push rope for a bit? You've gotta be totally spent from catastrophically releasing a few weeks pent-up deluge on our collective faces just now. Go let Juice's mom fluff some spunk back into your step.

Charlotte schools opening two hours late tomorrow. Because it RAINED today.

Man no racist but after the shithole that is the Delhi airport and Air India, it is an actual treat to walk through Globsl Entry at Dulles and straight into a cab home. Think I’ll take a comp day. Still feels like I haven’t had a proper shit in a week.

Charlotte schools opening two hours late tomorrow. Because it RAINED today.

And then cancel school in the middle of the night because 6 schools out of 176 don't have power. FFS.

And the makeup day is President's Day, when everyone has a ski trip planned.

Man no racist but after the shithole that is the Delhi airport and Air India, it is an actual treat to walk through Globsl Entry at Dulles and straight into a cab home. Think I’ll take a comp day. Still feels like I haven’t had a proper shit in a week.

yeah BIL is headed to India rn to do some charity work and he was originally flying through Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific but had to reroute through Heathrow then onto Air India. sucks for him.

Why did you feel a need to put "no racist" in front of that?

It's not racist to point out that an airport is a shithole. Or to say that a place where trash is stacked up along the streets is a shithole.

I love going to India and the culture and the amazing people there. But that country is largely a shithole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back