• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah BIL is headed to India rn to do some charity work and he was originally flying through Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific but had to reroute through Heathrow then onto Air India. sucks for him.

Definitely wasn’t worth the direct flight. I’ll stick to the Emirates/Etihad route through Dubai in the future.

Don’t need to detail all the shit I dealt with at Delhi airport but phew.

And I said “no racist” because the term shithole country is a kinda racist trumpism.

I do love the people and food and a lot of places there but it is a tough place to stay for a while even in a nice hotel. Tons of culture shock each time I go.

I’m surprised the elite here don’t use India as their model society, I guess cause they are brown.

I’m surprised the elite here don’t use India as their model society, I guess cause they are brown.

97bc4719d46f44ddcd4dd5bd31189327.jpg

Huge stratification of society, huge wealth gaps, birth rights determining outcome in life, etc... if you ever go to India its crazy to see the difference in how people live and will be even more magnified if you venture out of the cities.

let's remember some old commercials!

have been thinking about the "make 7...up yours" commercial this week for some reason

not gonna post the video because this board is already slow af

have been thinking about the "make 7...up yours" commercial this week for some reason

What are you, a weatherman? entered the lexicon of my group of friends because of this commercial.

We had a teacher in middle school named Mr Barker. It was the height of 7th grade wit to sing, "I'm Mr. Barker, you put your balls in my mouth. I'm Mr. Barker, and I'll roll 'em around" to the tune of this jingle.

Last edited:
We had a teacher in middle school named Mr Barker. It was the height of 7th grade wit to sing, "I'm Mr. Barker, you put your balls in my mouth. I'm Mr. Barker, and I'll roll 'em around" to the tune of this jingle.

Funny how life comes full circle... Wonder what your kids sing about you.

I’m the worst with randomly getting old commercials stuck in my head.

The most recent is Waterslide World from when I was growing up in upstate NY.

“Waterslide World... You’re number one in family fun! Wild, you bet!” And so on.

My Buddy / Kid Sister ads have also been bouncing around inside my dome recently.

As has Berry Blue Kool-Aid.

My wife is a big “Pizza Bagel” singer.

These were some of my favorite commercials. We used to play games like this all the time at IBM. Love when the boss walks by and they pretend to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back