• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how life comes full circle... Wonder what your kids sing about you.

Kids don't sing anymore, man. They just take pictures and videos of you when you're not looking and then draw dicks on them and put them on their stories. Phones have killed creativity in teacher shaming.

And I said “no racist” because the term shithole country is a kinda racist trumpism.

But you were talking about a shithole airport.

LaGuardia is a shithole airport too and it has fuckall to do with race.

India is largely a shithole. And I agree 100% that it's a tough place to stay for even a short period of time. The conditions can be depressing, but I find the culture to be so fascinating that I keep going back.

But you were talking about a shithole airport.

LaGuardia is a shithole airport too and it has fuckall to do with race.

India is largely a shithole. And I agree 100% that it's a tough place to stay for even a short period of time. The conditions can be depressing, but I find the culture to be so fascinating that I keep going back.

Where have you been? I have never been, but would like to visit Kerala someday. FWIW, I've heard that Kerala is pretty nice, all things considered.

Where have you been? I have never been, but would like to visit Kerala someday. FWIW, I've heard that Kerala is pretty nice, all things considered.

It's spelled Corolla and it's kind of overrun with yankees.

Pune, Mumbai, Delhi...

I've been meaning to head to Goa one of these trips.

The food over there is a revelation. Just amazing.

We’re Long (Looooong) Fence! (Do do!) Everything we do makes a diff-er-ence. Great value makes good sense, at Long Fence!

anyone else getting "a data breach exposed your password" notification when you login to ogboards?

Chat Thread: Guess who's back, back again...RJ’s back, tell a friend

Godeacs

Man, every time I watch Boyz n the Hood it makes me think about how glad I am that I don’t live in the Hood.

Man, every time I watch Boyz n the Hood it makes me think about how glad I am that I don’t live in the Hood.

It's been on a lot lately, but I've become such a geek that I won't watch it until I get the UHD 4K disc. Great fucking flick, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back