• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been eating Korean bbq a lot lately and just got around to looking at the nutritional values of like beef tongue and brisket and hoo boy

Pretty cool that Lil' Dicky's getting a show.

Hmm, can y'all take a screenshot of that? Sounds sketchy af, and I've never gotten it. Would be helpful if the URL/address bar was captured to. Or is this on tapatalk or something?

It pops up after I enter in the password and log in. Been doing it for a day or two

05d5ed431613704bfcc3bcfa19cdcace.jpg

It pops up after I enter in the password and log in. Been doing it for a day or two

05d5ed431613704bfcc3bcfa19cdcace.jpg

Same.

I think a data breach elsewhere exposed the password I also use for OG boards.

I’m just too lazy to change it and I don’t think anyone wants to use my handle to complain about Wake Forest athletics or post about what they ate for breakfast in Leningrad this morning.

That's a legit message from google. Pretty cool to see it work.

Another LIE..NEVER has happened..but you have always been a lying douchebag.

The TRUTH is the ONLY employers of posters I've ever spoken to are the ones I used as a reference to get those jobs as I have multiple times.

Good stuff!

That's a legit message from google. Pretty cool to see it work.

I got that message from google
It told me that some password I had "remembered" on Chrome had been compromised. And it told me which ones.

The TRUTH is the ONLY employers of posters I've ever spoken to are the ones I used as a reference to get those jobs as I have multiple times.

You used poster’s employers as a reference? To get what jobs?

You used poster’s employers as a reference? To get what jobs?

Word drop

"I've ever spoken to are the ones I WAS used as a reference to get those jobs as I have multiple times."

Gotta start incorporating “lying dog faced pony soldier” into my vocabulary. Thanks, Crazy Uncle Joe B.

Last edited:
ITT I learned that there are postera who are fucking imbiciles if they used a crazy old hysterical shrieking moron as a reference for employment. Or said moron is just making it all up again.

For the record, I don't think RJ would actually call anybody's employer. He Probably got pissed once and the rest have been bad attempt at humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back