• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, same with my parents. We also live in a rural area without a confirmed case, but that's beside the point I suppose.

Impressive. We’ve given up on that idea - almost impossible when you have to go to the grocery store/walk the dog.

Impressive. We’ve given up on that idea - almost impossible when you have to go to the grocery store/walk the dog.

Living in backwater Western NC helps. We live on a river and can't see another house from ours. We've been social distancing since before it was a thing, man.

Just walked my dog in the pouring rain and now 15 minutes later it is not raining

Thanks dog

19deac92 is the original netflixnchildress. That dude hilariously threatened to beat me up several years ago. Where's OGB when you need him!

Only thread I can find where one of you quotes the other is Chelsea Manning thread where you two argued politely over word usage

I think it's the same guy. Used to have a Ricky Bobby avatar? I think I remember him deleting the posts later, perhaps even apologizing. So already more self-aware than netflix

Well, maybe the virus has created some Yang to centuries of Yin America. I went for about four mile walk with a few stops for errands. As I walked up one street, a black guy in his late 20s or early 30s crossed to the street to get away from the old white guy.

Maybe we're seeing some progress.

Went to the grocery store this morning. That’s some stressful shit.

Made some baller carne asada last night for dinner & made a quesadilla with some of the leftovers for tonight. Delicious.

Megan and Harry can do whatever they want, but I wouldn't quit the royal family stuff so I could move to fucking LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back