• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who left a lot of tags, I can’t say that I never offended anyone, but it was all in good fun, or a bullying tactic.

I’d like to apologize to anyone who doesn’t believe that greensboroisashithole.

On more than one occasion I've been in public and came across "ph's dark knight rises" and started giggling to myself and gotten some looks. That one killed me for some reason.

The one about jhmd being in the chairforce was pretty damn funny.

It’s too bad Diggler and Biff have to be assholes to posters’ “faces” now !!

77b52f7220afc422e9b066ee3c55042c.jpg

you know, the new tag system is supposed to be fun but you seem very salty about it. why so serious?

Had a great back and forth with a property owner on AirBnB. I tried to book her place and didn't hear back for 20 hours so I knew something was up. Her name is not actually Karen.

BIFF: Karen, myself, my wife, our daughter (1X) and son (1X) are coming down for a spring break trip. My parents area also coming and we are fishing a couple of days out of XXX Marina in XXX.
Really looking forward to it!

Biff
Last Wednesday at 9:31 PM

KAREN: I'm sorry Biff, I don't have anything available.
Karen
Yesterday at 4:55 PM

BIFF: That's disappointing since those dates were available when I requested it.
Yesterday at 5:05 PM

KAREN: I apologize, I am sure it is. Unfortunately I have Chemo brain and I'll make sure that my calendars are updated.
Yesterday at 7:48 PM

BIFF: I sincerely hope your treatment goes well.

Had a great back and forth with a property owner on AirBnB. I tried to book her place and didn't hear back for 20 hours so I knew something was up. Her name is not actually Karen.

wow, that was great. more of these dialogues, please !

there were frequently ones about catamount/dog eating

also many about Ph that were varying levels of offensive

Anyone wanna come clean? I want to know who started some of the more popular ones like "nobody heard shoo's cries" or whatever or "eat less pants fit fatty". I'm guessing Moonz (another RIP) put a lot of work in, but there are definitely some other prolific bastards out there.

I'll be honest - although not too popular, I was the originator of the "sneaky no lifer" tag. I don't even remember who it was in reference to to start, but I was pretty strong with it out the gate and then others (or someone?) took over. It was probably some repressed feeling I had of myself in the grand scheme of things if we're being honest.

Hadn't been tagging too much the last couple years.

Nobody heard my cries is a Moonz special. Personally, I have not done or looked at a tag in years.

i always enjoyed the sneaky no-lifer tag, especially when it was out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back