• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bears and Deacs

Bourbon Drinker
Reaction score
BOOM

1616c6fc8548584943c227117df52416.jpg

Last edited:
First class poaching there by Bs&Ds

I'm going to wake up tomorrow to Brasky winning this chat thread. I can feel it in my jimmies.

Nah bro I go to bed early these days. Had to be up at 4:45 to make it to my 5:30 class at the Y. Jesus Christ I suck now.

First class poaching there by Bs&Ds

Nah bro I go to bed early these days. Had to be up at 4:45 to make it to my 5:30 class at the Y. Jesus Christ I suck now.

Novelty spatula salesman Brasky would have so many absolutes to confidently throw at you.

There is always something cleansing about a new CT.

So much potential.

It’s funny to see that brasky has made the sellout transformation that pretty much everyone but him predicted would happen. Congrats though. Next few weeks will fly by so make full use of your current flexibility

I was in Chupe's shoes. I have a way below market rent place and in September I had a flood. While I was at dinner the input line to the toilet came undone and sprayed water everywhere for 90 minutes. Apparently it did tons of damage to the unit below me. On the plus side I got a new bathroom and new carpeting in the bedrooms. I was scared they would kick me out but they only raised the rent $50. Still a bargain.

Apparently it’s suppose to get nasty here this afternoon. Winston schools just got a two hour early release and we are under a tornado watch all dat. I was already taking a half day to drive my mother to an appointment in Charlotte, but now she wants to reschedule.

So this might turn into a randomly free afternoon for your boy. Although I’m worried about my wife who’s in Raleigh for work today. Hope she can leave early.

This is definitely the afternoon where the tree that they want to remove falls on my house. Cool timing.

Multiple tornado warnings already. Gonna be a lot of flooding too, especially in the foothills/mountains. Stay safe, CT.

Apparently it’s suppose to get nasty here this afternoon. Winston schools just got a two hour early release and we are under a tornado watch all dat. I was already taking a half day to drive my mother to an appointment in Charlotte, but now she wants to reschedule.

So this might turn into a randomly free afternoon for your boy. Although I’m worried about my wife who’s in Raleigh for work today. Hope she can leave early.

We're out early too, which means no practice. And our rivalry game tomorrow night. Which means I am 2 and 2 irritable about school dismissal right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back