• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time I run into qcdeac or AMCDeac I’ll have him count them out.

I'm 32, but that's partly it. Way more comfortable to push cart than carry, and still burns a lot of calories without potential back/shoulder wear (that can affect your game). I don't know a single golfer that consistently carries a bag. I know about 50 that consistently pushcart. Pretty much the only reason my friends and I used to carry in HS/college/amateur golf was because we thought it looked cooler.

I haven’t played since my 20s. This makes perfect sense.

Only a few years ago I could do 80+ pushups no problem.

It just takes consistent practice. And being a 99 pound weakling helps.

yeah, having short arms is the key to chest strength

I think the criteria for pushups is 90 degree angle of the arm, not chest touching the ground

Just did 30 one arm, opposite leg push-ups while posting with my other hand.

Anybody else get unreasonably excited when the name of the song = the name of the SiriusXM station ?

TWlYmlw.jpg

We took the kids to Dirty Myrtle for a long weekend to a place with an indoor waterpark. Pools open at 9. Both kids woke up at 6 am. They’re totally calm and rational about the whole waiting to get in the pool thing right now.

We took the kids to Dirty Myrtle for a long weekend to a place with an indoor waterpark. Pools open at 9. Both kids woke up at 6 am. They’re totally calm and rational about the whole waiting to get in the pool thing right now.

Congrats on the corona virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back