• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Depending on what exactly this means, it could be a way to undercut wages by having unpaid highschool grads do certain jobs instead.

Unlike now, where many industries rely heavily on well-educated people in unpaid internships or garbage wage “adjuncts”

Eh that headline is misleading. Looks like Johnson just endorsed her for the primary...no specific comments around a third party run. Regardless, both Gary Johnson and Tulsi Gabbard suck and should go away.

KEENE, N.H. — Former New Mexico governor and 2016 Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson offered his support to Democratic presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard ahead of Tuesday's New Hampshire Primary in a voicemail obtained by Insider.

"Hey, I was asked a long time ago to endorse Tulsi, and I did, and you know, whatever I can do — I'm not active on social media — but I did endorse her, and you know, whatever quote you wanna attribute to me to say vote for her, you got it," Johnson told a local Gabbard volunteer.

"Anyway, talk to you later," he continued.

Lol has this been posted?

People are triggered by the silliest things.

People are triggered by the silliest things.

Well, she does at least.

Buttigieg invests in black America by taking away black peoples’ homes, locking up black people, and lying about black people endorsing his racial justice plans. Oh and by selling t-shirts.

Last edited:
Ugh. Do better, Bernie people.

[likely photoshop deleted]

Last edited:
Source? Miserable, if true.

ETA: I ask because the gap between the sender’s last two texts looks photoshopped. All of y’all with iPhones can verify.

ETA: texted friend without an iPhone and that indeed has been photoshopped

Last edited:
Glancing at my texts, sometimes two straight incoming texts are close together and sometimes they aren't. But I have an older phone that couldn't fit so much on one screen.

Glancing at my texts, sometimes two straight incoming texts are close together and sometimes they aren't. But I have an older phone that couldn't fit so much on one screen.

It’s definitely photoshopped after she says who her preferred candidate is, though I suppose it could be because her phone screen is small and doesn’t fit the entire conversation.

The Bernie texter who messaged me was very polite when I said I’d support Bernie in the general, but I was voting for Warren or Pete in the primary.

Last edited:
This is my favorite though. I didn’t even respond since she didn’t know my name.

I’ve had this phone number since 1998 and the only Roderick is know is from Life of Brian.

4bfd3b32b2ba8c4deed13e7c899a2bea.jpg

This is my favorite though. I didn’t even respond since she didn’t know my name.

I’ve had this phone number since 1998 and the only Roderick is know is from Life of Brian.

4bfd3b32b2ba8c4deed13e7c899a2bea.jpg

Well what are they???

I'm pretty sure my voter registration still has my parents' number from when I registered at 18. Good luck texting me there!

Here are the "final" numbers. Bernie plans to call for a recanvass.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...ucuses-2020-final-results-pete-buttigieg-wins

Some thoughts:

1. Bernie dropped from 49.6% in 2016 to 26.1% of SDEs in 2020. That's a huge drop for someone thought to have an ardent fanbase, especially since the campaign is bragging about bringing in new voters.

2. Pete won a massive share of Round 2 votes. Bernie, Pete, and Warren received more votes in Round 2 along with "Other" and Uncommitted. 14,605 votes were different in Round 2 from Round 1. It's possible more votes changed, but this is all we can account for.

3,915 didn't cast a Round 2 vote
42 shifted to an Other candidate
446 remained uncommitted

2,168 votes went to Bernie (15% of changed votes)
2,329 votes went to Warren (16% of changed votes)
5,705 votes went to Pete (39% of changed votes)

So of the people who had to switch from Biden, Klob, Yang, Steyer, etc, 39% went to Pete. It's an early sign in a small state, but that bodes well for him as candidates drop out.

Lol point 1. 25% in a crowded field is just as good as 50% in a two person race. The rest of the points are legit.

Pete did an impressive job in Iowa and looks to be in decent shape the next three states as well. Could quickly be a two horse race, especially if Biden continues to struggle. I don’t buy the Bloomberg hype, and Warren’s banking on Super Tuesday is high risk. Will be crucial to see some of the endorsements as folks drop, definitely.

Back