• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Bernie Bros on these threads have made it clear, I'll never vote for him.

So Pete's for slavery.

For Pete's sake. It's amazing how you all get triggered by the most innocuous things Pete does, especially when you don't bother to actually read the whole thing.
https://peteforamerica.com/policies/a-new-call-to-service/

Where did you all get "mandatory" from? There's nothing mandatory here. It's an option for HS grads who want to take time to do public service. They're not unpaid. It specifically says "paid service opportunities." It's specifically an alternative to military service.

3steps_web-1.original.jpg

‘Mandatory national service...for all who want it.’

But they would vote for her if she was the nominee?

Pete has the Rules of the Road and Bernie supporters aggressively seek to damage potential replacements for Trump.

Do the Rules of the Road include calling Dream Defenders a dark money group?

i'm just impressed that you haven't walked back your dumb fascist remark, yet

out here still swinging

Remember when PH said Pete was the only candidate with a plan to address racism?

i only remember important things, like the fact that Tolkien never really reconciled the fact that there are two Elves named "Glorfindel" yet they seem to refer to the same elf, despite the fact that one of them died a long time before the events of LoTR.

Do the Rules of the Road include calling Dream Defenders a dark money group?

Are they? Did you ever produce a list of donors? “Dark” describes the transparency not the mission.

MHB, I'mma need you to start articulating some of Bernie's platform planks and policies you are for because the potshot tweets and lol's are not interesting

Are they? Did you ever produce a list of donors? “Dark” describes the transparency not the mission.

I got clarification today that the Pete campaign was referring to Bernie’s PAC not Dream Defenders.

Mods, can we remove the "does mayor pete swallow?" tag and name the tagger please?

MHB, I'mma need you to start articulating some of Bernie's platform planks and policies you are for because the potshot tweets and lol's are not interesting

Medicare for All
Homes Guarantee
Being the only candidate to support the restoration of voting rights to incarcerated people.
To my knowledge, the only candidate calling for a day 1 end to deportations.

That’s a start.

He’s not perfect on foreign policy, but he’s by a mile the most anti-war candidate.

Back