• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

I don’t place much credence on the piece given the source, not worth posting or reading, my apologies. It’s what military folks in my family say when they talk about Pete but it doesn’t make it worthwhile to signal boost Newsmax people.

I don’t place much credence on the piece given the source, not worth posting or reading, my apologies. It’s what military folks in my family say when they talk about Pete but it doesn’t make it worthwhile to signal boost Newsmax people.

im sure that's the only thing that irks them about pete

im sure that's the only thing that irks them about pete

I’m sure they’re not keen on many Dems, and also not an opinion worth validating one way or the other. Again, my bad. I’ve got plenty of my own critiques of Pete without seeking out right-wing ones.

The never trump republicans may be annoying as hell but they are most likely correct in their assessment that this election policy, new ideas, movements, etc... don’t matter it should and always will be a referendum on the Orange shit stain president we currently have.

Not surprising that some posters think that there is just something about Pete that doesn’t make him a real veteran. They just can’t quite put their finger on it.

Not surprising that some posters think that there is just something about Pete that doesn’t make him a real veteran. They just can’t quite put their finger on it.

It's his height, no ?

giphy.gif

The original email included an article that listed groups including the Dream Defenders.

I believe they changed the messaging after getting called out by the Sunrise Movement. Which was a good call, because it was shitty.

And hypocritical given the $2 million ad campaign supporting him in NH from VoteVets.

This.

This. Would love to see Ph directly address this.

Why? Pete didn't criticize those groups for running ads supporting Bernie. He criticized them for running attack ads.

Here are two questions for the Bernie Bros:

1. Over the past few days, Bernie Bros (many from out of NH) have been showing up at Pete's events screaming- "Wall Street Pete". What would the Bernie Bros do if Steyer or Bloomberg or Biden paid for people to go to Bernie events in NV with Soviet flags or some other outrageous attack efforts?

2. If Bernie finishes the primary season winning more states than anyone else but only getting 35% of the delegates. What would the Bernie Bros do if he doesn't get the nomination?

Run for president is pretty low on the list of what I'd do if I had a few billion dollars.

Here are two questions for the Bernie Bros:

1. Over the past few days, Bernie Bros (many from out of NH) have been showing up at Pete's events screaming- "Wall Street Pete". What would the Bernie Bros do if Steyer or Bloomberg or Biden paid for people to go to Bernie events in NV with Soviet flags or some other outrageous attack efforts?

2. If Bernie finishes the primary season winning more states than anyone else but only getting 35% of the delegates. What would the Bernie Bros do if he doesn't get the nomination?

1) think it was extremely funny

2) vote for whoever the Dems nominate

You’re so dumb dude

Sanders is going to win this primary going away. Not sure how anyone would come to another conclusion. He has the most stable base of support, he has the most money, he will enter the convention with the most delegates even if he doesn't get to a majority. If the Democratic Party gives the nomination to another candidate (ie: Bloomberg) after Bernie dominates his delegate count, you might as well hand the election to Trump. Bernie has got the Blue Ticket. It remains to be seen whether he can defeat Trump. This one is over for the moderates in the party.

There are so many candidates there is definitely a chance he doesn't get to 50+1, but he will probably close to double the next closest competitor.

Last edited:
Back