• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

1) think it was extremely funny

2) vote for whoever the Dems nominate

You’re so dumb dude

I ask an honest, quiet question and you have to make it personal. But what else is to be expected from a lying, dickless douchebag...

BTW, #2 is not a lock. I would guess a significant number of his people will stay home and cry loudly.

I ask an honest, quiet question and you have to make it personal. But what else is to be expected from a lying, dickless douchebag...

BTW, #2 is not a lock. I would guess a significant number of his people will stay home and cry loudly.

You guess a lot of things.

Way to not make it personal

I'm going to be so pissed if I have to vote for Bloomberg in November. I'll do it (though my vote means next to nothing in Texas), but I'll still be pissed about it.

Oh sorry didn’t know you were asking me to speak for the most diverse coalition in American politics I thought I was just answering for me

Probably because you’re dumb as shit

Why? Pete didn't criticize those groups for running ads supporting Bernie. He criticized them for running attack ads.

And I don’t think rj is mentally capable of putting 2&2 together but that’s why people are chanting Wall Street Pete btw

I don’t believe you have the critical thinking skills to explain that comparison beyond “you say mean, dogmatic things I disagree with”

Hm this seems bad

Hm this seems bad

Given that Todd is Jewish, you'd think he would know better. Or maybe not. Can't wait for his roundtable on MTP next week where three conservatives and one centrist Democrat will inevitably decry the party's leftward lurch and warn of an easy Trump win in November after having just one primary and caucus completed.

Last edited:
This too is bad

Sorry I mean the audio of the speech not the podcast

Is the audio bad enough that he could plausibly claim it wasn't him? Otherwise, yikes.

Back