• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Ph let’s just pretend for the moment I wasn’t making an electability argument and just examine the comments on their merit

We just need Bloomberg to keep making donald jenius trump attack ads. Leave the race mike. Just keep bankrolling ads.

Bloomberg is now the official "none of the above" candidate for the Dems. He has bought himself enough voters to displace Joe Biden from that honor. Biden's fall has been assisted by his performance on the campaign trail, which resembles a comedy skit on SNL much more than an actual run for the presidency. He has also been diminished by Nancy Pelosi and the House Dems quixotic efforts to impeach Trump.

Sanders had 7,500 at his Strokes GOTV event last night. Next largest campaign event in NH was Buttigieg with ~1,800. I suspect NH, where a vote is a vote, will favor Sanders, but we'll see!

Wait why? He's still the national frontrunner.

Because its a state next door to Vermont where he has been in the public consciousness for 20-30 years. He beat Clinton's ass there in 2016. He is the most known quantity there of anybody in the field.

This shoud be a lay-up for him.

Only 21 days until I have the privilege of using a #2 pencil to fill in a circle beside the name of my boy bloomberg

Because its a state next door to Vermont where he has been in the public consciousness for 20-30 years. He beat Clinton's ass there in 2016. He is the most known quantity there of anybody in the field.

This shoud be a lay-up for him.

New Hampshire also borders Massachusetts, but I don't want to see Warren drop out if she doesn't win.

New Hampshire also borders Massachusetts, but I don't want to see Warren drop out if she doesn't win.

If she doesn't finish second, she should drop out. And I say that as someone who wanted her to win the nomination.

She's already dead in the water.

Only 21 days until I have the privilege of using a #2 pencil to fill in a circle beside the name of my boy bloomberg

Is it his 2004 RNC speech supporting 4 more years of W and cheerleading the War on Terror? The 2015 rhetoric defending stop and frisk on the grounds that black people are just more violent and crime-y than white people? That you get to play Nate Silver and jerk it to his electability?

Is it his 2004 RNC speech supporting 4 more years of W and cheerleading the War on Terror? The 2015 rhetoric defending stop and frisk on the grounds that black people are just more violent and crime-y than white people? That you get to play Nate Silver and jerk it to his electability?

or to trump losing

No room for anti Trump moderate republicans on today's internet.

No room for anti Trump moderate republicans on today's internet.

I'm all for it in national politics, just less than enthused about it with number 2 pencils and the Democratic primary.

Back