• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

LMAO - Despite how badly you want Trump out of office, if you blindly PLEDGE to support whoever the Dem nominee is (regardless of his/her policy positions) you were never a libertarian/conservative in the first place.

Or does "Orange Man Bad" automatically make left wing policies good?

if he and bloomberg split and made a third party ticket if it was sanders and trump in the general, who would that hurt more?

if he and bloomberg split and made a third party ticket if it was sanders and trump in the general, who would that hurt more?

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

1) think it was extremely funny

2) vote for whoever the Dems nominate

You’re so dumb dude

Townie, Townie, Townie. Your recent spate of bullying insults are a cry for help. We're here for you.

We understand that you have pent up pain from being bullied throughout your formative years, being excluded, becoming a cog in a job. So, if the safety of the internet allows you to alleviate some of that deeply rooted pain by bullying me and others, please go for it.

Let it out! Exorcise those demons. Free yourself.

Even if doing to someone else what was done to you to cause your pain isn't the rational thing to do, if it even temporarily gets you through another day, please feel free to do so.

Maybe someday, you'll be able to look in a mirror and be happy with yourself. Maybe you'll be able to look at yourself without fearing a wedgey. Maybe, by the time you're my age you'll be able to feel good about yourself.

Please continue if it helps you along your path to freedom from your past. I'll be happy to help you along your route to break the shackles of your past.

Is it his 2004 RNC speech supporting 4 more years of W and cheerleading the War on Terror? The 2015 rhetoric defending stop and frisk on the grounds that black people are just more violent and crime-y than white people? That you get to play Nate Silver and jerk it to his electability?

yes. just win.

LMAO - Despite how badly you want Trump out of office, if you blindly PLEDGE to support whoever the Dem nominee is (regardless of his/her policy positions) you were never a libertarian/conservative in the first place.

Or does "Orange Man Bad" automatically make left wing policies good?

This post says everything anyone ever needs to know about you.

If she doesn't finish second, she should drop out. And I say that as someone who wanted her to win the nomination.

She's already dead in the water.

Yeah, she was my pick too, but she ran right the fuck off that cliff somehow.

Pete can never poll zero or negative with black voters he will forever and always have Ph.

Back