• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

4.75/100 for the dolt. Even palma and dv7 can beat that.

Pete Buttigieg is the embodiment of white privilege – and black voters know it: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/11/pete-buttigieg-black-americans-democrats

LOL. The latest Quinnipiac poll shows 26% of Dem voters and 42% of black voters haven’t heard enough about Pete to form an opinion. He only has 16% unfavorable despite all the slandering. If you ask a black person about Pete, the most likely response is “Who?” not “Fuck Mayo Pete. He’s the embodiment of white privilege.”

This popped up on my Facebook feed today. Don’t know about the legitimacy though.

8908514640ed381fef4540a60572eab8.jpg

i mean, i don't like Trump either but I don't think i'd prefer the extermination of all sentient life

Pete Buttigieg is the embodiment of white privilege – and black voters know it: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/11/pete-buttigieg-black-americans-democrats

Meh. I think it is a little humorous that Mayor Pete is criticized for representing white privilege and polling so poorly with black voters while being compared unfavorably to Corey Booker who is was also a mayor and Rhodes Scholar etc (and who also polled WORSE with black voters). Also, the quotation, "I am not asking for your vote." is very overplayed. I followed the South Bend police shooting issue pretty closely and watched videos of that back and forth. Another interpretation could be a person frustrated at the crappy situation just saying that he wasn't there campaigning but rather trying to fix the situation. Of course words and how they are said matter; clearly the utterance didn't go over well. But putting them in print without context is a pretty crappy move.

Also, Boynton Beach is not necessarily the best example of racial and financial equality... not by a looong mile. His church Deacon may need to do a little more work at home.

This rant is more about the quality of this opinion piece and not a pure defense of Pete. He surely has issues to be concerned about.

Turns out Pete is not gay and has a son. Developing.

Gotta love NH. So far the breakdown is:
96% white, 2% Hispanic, 1% black, 1% other
a town has 100% of the vote in- 50% write-in 2 votes, 1 vote for Bernie, 1 vote for Pete
another town 100% of the vote in - Amy 33% (6 votes)

Biden is screwed. A former VP with his name recognition should never be finishing in 4th/5th place in the first two states no matter which they are. His donors are going to flee for Pete or Amy.

I mean, god love him but can you imagine that guy having sex? For fun?

I can’t imagine any of them having sex but thankfully that’s not what I’m voting for.

Back