• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Yang dropping out. Both of his supporters are going to Amy.

I’m glad Yang ran, and think he ll be back. Brought both a VAT and unconditional cash transfers into the discussion, both of which are good ideas that wish would become more mainstream.

According to NBC, neither Warren nor Biden will get any delegates tonight.

Bennet out too. His child allowance might be my favorite single bit of policy from this cycle, and fortunately it should live on.

Trump wins the NH republican primary which has a crazy list of characters in it. If it stands at 84% of the vote that’s not great.

Trump wins the NH republican primary which has a crazy list of characters in it. If it stands at 84% of the vote that’s not great.

President Boddie is not to be overlooked. "I'm running for the office of president of the United States of America simply because the spirit of the living God has ordered me to do so."

For the sixth straight election, the candidate political genius James Carville endorses has dropped out before the general.

If Pete or Amy catch up, the Bernie people will claim it’s rigged.

Get ready for the "mayo pete and amy have problems with black voters" rhetoric to go supernova.

Will ChrisL keep telling us Biden is the front runner?

Or they will claim it's Trump voters propping up the "weaker candidates" while ignoring that Trump is lobbying hard for Bernie to win the nomination.

Back